PWD 696: SHFT will live forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 years ago right now, my dad was picking me up from school so we could go to Nitro in the Georgia Dome and see the rematch between Goldberg and Nash. "Raw is taped, it's not like anything important is gonna happen tonight."

giphy.gif

Road Dogg on drugs was a very negative person

"If your face hadn't half fallen off then I swear to God I'd punch you in the other cheek".

That seems like an overreaction to say to your employer over not being upgraded to first class travel

Not sure why Cornette is ripping on Ibushi though. Surely it's Ospreay's fault for not being in the proper position, because as you said Kota was never making it to where Ospreay was standing, and he wasn't even aiming to go there.

I think Corney is on Ibushi because of stupid stuff he did in the past (the blow-up doll cracks), not so much because of this specifically. As far as Corney is concerned, this is just another nail in the coffin.

But yeah, spot would have worked fine if they had just planned out the location of the knockdown so that it made sense. Let them learn from this.

"If your face hadn't half fallen off then I swear to God I'd punch you in the other cheek".

That seems like an overreaction to say to your employer over not being upgraded to first class travel

Said no one who ever flew coach.

I don’t know if it’s true, but I’ve heard a lot of people say recently that Ice Cube was the Arn Anderson of the NWA, which is confusing, because everybody knows Arn Anderson was the Arn Anderson of the NWA. Then again, the 80s were a confusing time.

For those that saw the match, where was Ospreay on the floor before this spot? Was he near the opposite corner, like where the gif starts? If so, the spot is mega dumb as Ibushi would have needed a rocket up his ass to moonsault that distance.

It was dumb all around.

Ibushi did a lot of dumb shit in the match.

I don’t know if it’s true, but I’ve heard a lot of people say recently that Ice Cube was the Arn Anderson of the NWA, which is confusing, because everybody knows Arn Anderson was the Arn Anderson of the NWA. Then again, the 80s were a confusing time.

Arn was the workhorse of the Horseman. Cube was that for NWA so it's kind of true.

I thought The Japanese were supposed to be smart or is that only in the maths, Clinch?

No clue. Really don't know what these guys were thinking with some of the shit they did. Spot by the numbers match, with or without sense or awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back