PWD 696: SHFT will live forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny Omega will get the AJ Styles treatement and debut at the Rumble.

We'll also get a moment where AJ, Balor and Kenny (maybe even the Goodbrothers) are all in the ring at the same time and a BC reunion is teased.

He literally can't debut at RR. His contract expires Jan 31.

If Omega leaves NJPW, hes AEW bound

They all come back, pal.

<VinceCa$h>

Jim Cornette is shooting.

For those that saw the match, where was Ospreay on the floor before this spot? Was he near the opposite corner, like where the gif starts? If so, the spot is mega dumb as Ibushi would have needed a rocket up his ass to moonsault that distance.

Thoughts watching sd:

New day steiner math brought the lulz
Aj styles vs mcmahons is lame
Rusev vs nak is good, but the bit with lana was bad.
I hope this naomi/uso vs mandy thing leads to a solid mandy/sonya lesbian angle.
Cenas dad hair is baaaaaaaaad

Becky is still the best thing on the show.

For those that saw the match, where was Ospreay on the floor before this spot? Was he near the opposite corner, like where the gif starts? If so, the spot is mega dumb as Ibushi would have needed a rocket up his ass to moonsault that distance.
Yeah, he was lol I didn't notice it as the time because of the camera angle and it all happening so fast, but yeah. That was a poorly executed spot.

They all come back, pal.

<VinceCa$h>

wwe-hall-of-fame-jim-cornette.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm sure it made sense in their heads.
Not sure why Cornette is ripping on Ibushi though. Surely it's Ospreay's fault for not being in the proper position, because as you said Kota was never making it to where Ospreay was standing, and he wasn't even aiming to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back