PWD 692: Grover Dill!

Real tree or fake tree?

• Real

• Fake

• Who cares as long you get Batjester's mom horizontal underneath it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ultra bored at work and wanted an early days TNA review podcast but there aren't any to be found. Mother fucker.

I like to laugh, baybay
FIFY

tenor.gif

Just realised that the Undisputed Era's symbol is similar to upside down Valknut a viking symbol. Which means they are probably racist.

triangle-logo-valknut-viking-age-450w-420737908.jpg
images

Dave Meltzer is going to miss UFC 232 because he is going to be on a plane heading to Japan.

He might be going to the Rizin card.

Dave Meltzer is going to miss UFC 232 because he is going to be on a plane heading to Japan.

He might be going to the Rizin card.
My boy @Bix had a great idea on this weeks Between The Sheets
Cyborg should finish out her UFC career and then go to Japan and fight Charles "Crazy Horse" Bennett in Rizin
Id watch that

My boy @Bix had a great idea on this weeks Between The Sheets
Cyborg should finish out her UFC career and then go to Japan and fight Charles "Crazy Horse" Bennett in Rizin
Id watch that
That's a terrible idea that wouldn't draw a dime.

@Bix

This weeks BTS had like 2 hours on the early days of MMA and it was pretty entertaining
I miss those early wild west days with all the different shady promotions and people not being sure what was real and what was a work

Up early to make a buncha hamburgers and sausages for the Michigan game today but I forgot I left my big barrel grill at my cousins house over the summer
All I got here is my tiny portable Weber or my big propane contraption

Gonna stick a couple roasting pans inside the propane grill and fill em with charcoal and hopefully be able to cook my meats that way without burning everything to shreds
Wish me luck!

Just realised that the Undisputed Era's symbol is similar to upside down Valknut a viking symbol. Which means they are probably racist.

triangle-logo-valknut-viking-age-450w-420737908.jpg
images
It is actually the 1st letter of their last names.
Cole
Fish
O'Reilly

Edit. That was the shirt I bought when they came to town.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back