PWD 692: Grover Dill!

Real tree or fake tree?

• Real

• Fake

• Who cares as long you get Batjester's mom horizontal underneath it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you snooping around, Moon. I know you’re trying to catch me in the act.

Lemonade has a lot of sugar. Maybe drink more milk.
don't tell me what to drink.

I see you snooping around, Moon. I know you’re trying to catch me in the act.

Lemonade has a lot of sugar. Maybe drink more milk.

Actually, you shouldn't drink more milk. You ever wonder why they pushed milk to the general public so hard and even gave/give young children free milk in school?

Actually, you shouldn't drink more milk. You ever wonder why they pushed milk to the general public so hard and even gave/give young children free milk in school?
SJW Feminist Sister works for the agriculture section of her government office. Dairy farms are in a free fall right now cause millennial arents drinking milk and yogurt consumption has fallen by some ridiculous percentage over the last few years. WE LOOKED INTO IT

SJW Feminist Sister works for the agriculture section of her government office. Dairy farms are in a free fall right now cause millennial arents drinking milk and yogurt consumption has fallen by some ridiculous percentage over the last few years. WE LOOKED INTO IT

I've never drank a ton of milk my whole life and my kids don't drink milk except the little bit they get from cereal a couple times a week when we don't make them breakfast.

The public school food is a disgrace in this country too. That's a whole other rabbit hole tho

I've never drank a ton of milk my whole life and my kids don't drink milk except the little bit they get from cereal a couple times a week when we don't make them breakfast.

The public school food is a disgrace in this country too. That's a whole other rabbit hole tho
Yeah I can't stand just plain milk in a glass. Don't know how people drink it. Only used it for protein shakes and cereal

Know some folks that drink enough to go blind and choke on their own tongues, but they pregame with shit like that and wake up in shipshape.

It’s a great way to stay hydrated. The bottles are kind of expensive but they make a massive difference for me compared to things like Gatorade.

Tell her :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are ruining someone else lively hood and they should pull their fucking heads out.

DveL5N7X0AAZX__.jpg

tumblr_p1jbybg0ta1vhfplho1_400.gifv
Motherfucker is made of porcelain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back