PWD 676: Rex lost his smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he fell.....but I'm about to assume elder abuse
DsfbyqNVsAEvujm

HHH and HBK really putting hard times on The Undertaker after taking that Saudi money.

Part of the gimmick change. I hope he uses the arrogant vegan gimmick.
Those dudes are very hateable. The ones that tell everyone how Vegan they are.
“Seriously you eat eggs. Would you eat your neighbors baby. It is the same thing bro.”
How do u feel now that ur one or two nuts here

You are not a film critic, War.

I know my films. Especially war ones. And Yakuza films.

Let’s add:

Hogan’s Heroes - edit: fuck at Kellys Heroes

Ran

Seven Samurai which might be no1 but I had brain fart yesterday after a trip from hell and back. So top 3.

A Bridge Too Far

From Here To Eternity

All Quiet On The Western Front

Lawrence of Arabia

Enemy At The Gates - even though it’s based on a BS sniper duel history that never occurred and was also in the book.

The Fall - best film about the end of Nazi Germany. Edit: Downfall in English.

The Battle of Britain.

Das Boot.

I’m pulling these films from my head, not some IMDB list.

Oh and my family are a bunch of artsy bastards and they like The Thin Red Line because my uncle and his son went to cinematography school. Son works in the field but even he admits that that film goes a bit too far in setting up shots. And the book is MUCH better even though it’s got a lot of gay. NTTIAWT.

Now Apocalypse Now is an artsy film but it’s brutal and does everything well including tight shots, tight story and acting that deserved two best actor Oscars.

Saving Private Ryan is a big budget rip off version of The Big Red One and does everything worse apart from the first 15 minutes which are rightfully part of film history.

I’d add Fury to the list but the last part is complete bollocks with those SS attacking like they’re Viet Cong in a 1983 Chuck Norris film.

Edit: I might add some films while I doze on another road trip.

Deer Hunter

And there’s some Gene Hunter film where he’s a shot down general in Vietnam and using golf course maps to escape the enemy. And fuck I’m not looking for that. Going back to sleep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back