• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 672: Nia Snax, you suck pal!

Should Nia Snax be fired?

• Yes

• No

• She should be set on fire

• STOP FUCKING WITH MY POLLS DRH! (JK, everyone loves it!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte/rousey or bryan/lesnar to main event, both first time matches. Bryan/lesnar would of occurred in 2014 but bryan injuries scrapped that and cena took his place. Charlotte/rousey was the rumored mania main event and now that have to do it now.

look like becky/rousey will happen at mania providing lynch is medically clear by then.

Becky's injury looks more like a broken orbital bone tbh.

Nah.

Owen proved himself, he wasn't Bret but handled his own

He did fuck up bad...once...and paid.
it's amazing how much people remember Owen differently than he actually was. Nia is bigger than Owen was. Literally, and figuratively.

BCv7.gif

I find it funny that back to back SS we have gotten title changes before ss aj beating Jinder getting Brock vs aj now this year with db beating aj turning heel in the process now we get the long waited match that some have wanted for awhile between Brock vs db. This all happened because of the RR thing if that didn't happen this card might have looked very different

I can see Vince right after that:
- I want that fat fuck out of here right now!
- Vince, we can’t, she is Dwayne’s cousin
- Goddammit, then fire Ken Kennedy.

I'm gonna buy a ranch in Texas and no one is gonna ever find me.
Well you already told us you're gonna be in Texas and on a ranch, so you've given people two clues to find you already.

You know something, I think heel Bryan is the way to go, even if it's just in the short term. Maybe have Bryan be a Heyman guy. I know he's just about to face Brock, but from the perspective of being an Agent/Manager. Heyman would have a stake in both the WWE Champion, and the Universal Champion, and they're the big ticket match for Survivor Series, that means, Raw doesn't win, SmackDown doesn't win... Paul Heyman wins.

Not only that, since Bryan's returned, he's not exactly set the world on fire. In fact, AJ is far and away the more over guy right now. Not only that, when you look at the main event scene on SmackDown now, AJ's a face, Mysterio's a face, and Hardy's a face... but you now have Bryan, Joe, Miz, and Nakamura at that level as heels. It opens up for someone new to enter the scene, like a Rusev, or when Kevin Owens comes back, he fills in that babyface role.

Becky has tough skin... another Irishman Marcus Davis would had be busted wide open by the wind and needed a blood transfusion.
He's about as Irish as my left big toe.

Also, doesn’t Alvarez wrestle in a tag team with Tom Lawlor from time to time? Filthy would whoop Ryback’s ass.

Had his first singles match with someone smaller than him this month to build toward next Chop N Roll match.

hard to believe this is the same thot that legit learned to speak Russian for gimmick integrity.

giphy.webp

Ryback looks Iike a thumb, he should be playing silent henchman #3 in every direct to streaming movie but instead he’s working bottom of the barrel Indy bookings with big cass, Ellsworth and the remains of lex Luger. He’s just mad about all the bad decisions that brought him to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back