• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 668: Feast With Black Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because:

1) I’ve got this genetic disposition to not like women getting beaten up by even women;

2) I’ve got this genetic and moral disposition to not like women getting beaten up by men even more;

3) when Scarlett Johansson takes a shot from a dude in Avengers, she is not getting punched or kicked in the face or slammed or supplexed. You are when you rassle;

4) No Olympic athletic records are held by women except for some horsey stuff. That’s why the athletic categories are separate;

5) You can be a better lawyer, accountant, manager, cop, single parent, mathematician, linguist, physcist, astronaut, sniper, force recon, fighter pilot and a shit load of everything apart from punching people in the face and that includes being president, then me.

PS it’s not competitive. It’s booked.

I support man on woman violence. ...I'm no sexist.

They want equal rights, give em rights....and a left. ...an uppercut and a kick to the face.

Wooooo.....down with patriarchy and stuff.

When's TJ Dillashaw gonna fight Nunes?

We got plenty of stories of male MMA fighters beating up women. Don’t recall it being ever the other way round.

Honda can beat the shit out of me. But that dude from the national Olympic judo team who comes to train with my coach after me, well, that’s a difference. He ain’t got a medal but he would toss Honda like a Bella.

Yea, chicks that usually say that want to fight an untrained man who weighs less.
But you get an equally trained man at the same weight class and it's gonna be a bloodbath.

I think he means Poland. We don't have a nationalist day, unless he means 5th November, but that's more like "We didn't get blown up by a Catholic so lets celebrate by letting off fireworks."

Polack month.

November is this insane mix of nationalist and religious shit. Add to that Halloween as a foreign intrusion.

Mayweather's women were bigger than him.

He was just treating them as equals. <seedat>

Could Nunes KO Mighty Mouse?

It's not "hard to say".....WCW wouldn't have survived the AOL Time-Warner merger no matter what. If they were profitable they would've been sold for more money instead of the peanuts they got for wanting that shit off their stations.

Last edited:

It's not "hard to say".....WCW wouldn't ace survived the AOL Time-Warner merger no matter what. If they were profitable they would've been sold for more money instead of the peanuts they got for wanting that shit off their stations.

Jamie “The Coward” Kellner had it in for WCW regardless. No low down, disgraceful professional wrestling was gonna be on his high brow TNT station. If they had kept the TV deal then everything was in place for Eazy to buy it and they were going to do a rebrand to essentially start over. It might have crashed and burned but I think it would’ve changed ownership a couple times and basically be a territory today.

Jamie “The Coward” Kellner had it in for WCW regardless. No low down, disgraceful professional wrestling was gonna be on his high brow TNT station. If they had kept the TV deal then everything was in place for Eazy to buy it and they were going to do a rebrand to essentially start over. It might have crashed and burned but I think it would’ve changed ownership a couple times and basically be a territory today.
Kellner cancelled Animaniacs at their most popular. He hated anything low brow

Nationalist Day in the UK?

How many kids gonna dress up like this?

500_F_126906997_refhdsGAl7GYQ1JYsokDtHsu4j99GHHx.jpg

What kinda terrorist shows up with a fuckin revolver

Suicide vest yep
knife yes indeed
but where are his rocks his ak his box cutter and his rpg

My boy @Bix says 93,173 is the real number and thats good enough for me
I don't know if it was that much but Super Bowl 16 had over 81,000 so that means WM3 damn sure had more than 78k.

Is he insinuating Mexico doesn't condemn rape? <Huh2>

He destroyed The Business

Is he insinuating Mexico doesn't condemn rape? <Huh2>

His rape case was well reported at the time because local bureaucrats had a grudge against his family so anywhere Art went they would make sure the newspaper people in that area knew about it and Art would be forced to leave the area
When he went to Mexico they tried the same tactics but no one gave a shit and his talent allowed him to rise to the top
So I guess theres your answer

His rape case was well reported at the time because local bureaucrats had a grudge against his family so anywhere Art went they would make sure the newspaper people in that area knew about it and Art would be forced to leave the area
When he went to Mexico they tried the same tactics but no one gave a shit and his talent allowed him to rise to the top
So I guess theres your answer
So.....Mexicans condone rape. <TheWire1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back