• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 663: F**k the Saudis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm/Satomura match of the tournament.

#RockWatch.

72 hours out from announcement and still no #ThankYouRoman or #RomanStrong message from "The People's Champion".

I knew she was a natural ho when she wore a bathing suit to milk some cows in buttfuck Bulgaria.

Wrestling fans live in trailer parks. Wrestling fans live week to week. The best time to book a wrestling show is when they get their welfare fucking check.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Honky Tonk Bless

21lvak8.jpg

One of the biggest culture icons of all time. Not a single concert outside the United States. It's a miracle he got big as he did
His manager, Col Parker could not go out of the United States because he would not be let back in. He had legal problems under his real name:parker was such a douche he went every where with Elvis so nobody would smarten Elvis up to how terrible was his manager.

Storm/Satomura match of the tournament.
haven't watched it yet but know Satomura enough to believe it. did you ever see her in that old joshi documentary Gaea Girls?

Last edited:
His manager, Col Parker could not go out of the United States because he would not be let back in. He had legal problems under his real name:parker was such a douche he went every where with Elvis so nobody would smarten Elvis up to how terrible was his manager.
Even in his later years though he still had a great eye for talent
1994%20austin_parker.jpeg

.....yeah that should do it

wait a sec......i thought the wwe was no longer promoting women by their sex appeal? and why is the show called total "divas"? didnt they retire that word? o_Oo_Oo_O
i need to talk to steph about this

wait a sec......i thought the wwe was no longer promoting women by their sex appeal? and why is the show called total "divas"? didnt they retire that word? o_Oo_Oo_O
i need to talk to steph about this
Total Divas isn't canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back