• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 663: F**k the Saudis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is an attention seeking cunt?
Let's hear more stories how he had a foursome behind a drug den while wearing a clown mask and sipping apple juice while cops watched and took notes.

so I just ran into Homer when I took my nephew to Chuck E. Cheese. He’s in good spirits but wouldn’t tell me why he was there alone.

He's a Polak. They're stupid.
giphy.gif

I say this because most polaks have thin skin and cannot handle any sort of criticism or chirping.
HUGE chips on their shoulders. That's why Wario was such a little pussy :eek::eek::eek: when I made fun of him being a plumber instead of a lawyer.

But me? I'm different. I'm a different breed. I can roll with the punches and laugh it off.
giphy.gif

You really trying to explain indigenous mysticism to me <JagsKiddingMe>
True story...

Did a wedding years ago, and as I pull up to the "venue" (it was at the pow wow grounds), I see this shaman/medicine man "purifying" the grounds with "sage" (so he told me) and an eagle feather.

Still on of the oddest weddings I ever did.

He’s actually had about as many bans as big shows had heel turns.

Screengems, struggle, getthesehands and probably others just to name a few.

Thought that number posted was rather low.

Let's hear more stories how he had a foursome behind a drug den while wearing a clown mask and sipping apple juice while cops watched and took notes.
<bball2>

.....yeah that should do it

All of this Elvis talk and no one brought up The Honky Tonk Man.

Motivational speaking? <Lmaoo>

Is this a response to Eazy E burying him on 83 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back