PWD 660: Do it yaself edition

Who does Homer Thompson prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the UpUpDownDown with Ruby Riott and Xavier has that look in his eyes!

He's getting a Paige flashback.

Where's Maddox?!

Just you wait until you see the video where he actually brings her gifts.

It's funny, looking around the various tertiary wrestling sites, and a lot of them have the same headline: "Chris Jericho says WWE would have to pay him triple to come back!"

What Chris Jericho actually said "I fucking hated going to Saudi Arabia, and WWE would have to pay me triple if they want me to go back there".

He took the money and had no problem. Jericho is working everyone.

Dpz8_SDX4AYjAi-

It's funny, looking around the various tertiary wrestling sites, and a lot of them have the same headline: "Chris Jericho says WWE would have to pay him triple to come back!"

What Chris Jericho actually said "I fucking hated going to Saudi Arabia, and WWE would have to pay me triple if they want me to go back there".

Good he put a price on it.

Rock is getting slammed for his propaganda posts.

The guy above me is a huge flaming :eek::eek::eek:.

I bet he doesn't say anything either.

Worked in 1936 for Nazi Germany. Had their Olympics, changed into a pacifist friendly neighbor.

PS Hitler was smart enough to order the thugs, police, Gestapo and newspapers to stop their shit before and after the Olympics for a whilez He didn’t engage in any provocative acts. Progressive Crown Prince Saudi El Goatbugger is engaged in genocide in Yemen and sends a police pathologist to chop up a dissident in a state which they were trying to ally with. The Saudi embassy in Turkey is still Turkish sovereign soil. Saudis got money, they got zero smarts.

PPS WWE bringing change. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Worked in North Korea for the two biggest events in wrestling history.

I'm not really familiar with the Yemen stuff. What's the backstory on it?

He also made some snide comments and he’s Polish which is already a reason to ignore him.

I’m also irritable because I’ve been celibate, with one exception, for six months. When you get your ass regularly, you tend to not be a miserable cunt like me.
You've ALWAYS been a miserable cunt.

That person is in the minority. 80% on RT, 7.9 on IMDB, 9 on IGN.

That's all hearsay though. I'm going to watch it today, I'll be back with an official score.
I don’t trust a damn review on this movie except yours

Saudi Arabia is a state that appeared when a bandit king called Saud allied with the British to fight the Ottoman Empire which had decided to ally with Germany during WW1. (The Ottomans were mostly pissed because the Brits took two battlecruisers that were being built for themselves)

Saudi Arabia has no history. Apart from the bandit exploits of the Saud royal family. No culture. No ancient cities. The Ottomans ruled the tiny cities and Mecca and the bandits did their shit. They have no literature. No bards. No poets. No scientists.

The Ottoman Empire was a decaying decadent state in 1918 but women had more rights then than in 2018 Saudi Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back