• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 640: All Incelmania Runnin' Wild, Brother

Who is the most racist PWD member?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His activism rings hollow, because he sold it to the highest bidder, had the campaign not been about how you should believe in something, even if you sacrifice everything, I wouldn't have given a shit, but this kind of stuff doesn't sit right with me.

I think his refusal to stand was a little to coincidental with getting benched for declining performance, then he claims "oppression", and then goes on to praise Fidel Castro. I'm probably ascribing motive, but I just found it a little convenient that he starts doing it when it gets benched. As for no one signing him, he wasn't that great of a QB, and I think he even said that he's not going anywhere to be a back up. I'm not saying the controversy he would bring wasn't a factor, but he wasn't a good enough player to have that following him into a team.

I think you're choosing to believe whatever fits the narrative you want to see, but I really don't care enough to get any deeper into it.

He would absolutely be on an NFL team right but for the protests and controversy. On the other hand, if he was Tom Brady or Aaron Rogers, he'd still be on an NFL team regardless of them.

I think he picked an idiotic way to protest. Not because I give a shit about a bunch of guys standing (or not) for a song that gets played before games because the DOD paid the NFL, but because all these years later his stated reason for the protest gets next to no publicity and the mainstream line remains that they are protesting the military or the flag or some other such nonsense.

Dolph Ziggler has had a real career resurgence since moving to Raw.

I'm on Team USA.

tenor.gif

Damn right she is.
She should quit FOX and get on BLACKED. She would make a zillion dollars.

maxresdefault.jpg
More respectable than being a Fox News correspondent.

Dolph Ziggler has had a real career resurgence since moving to Raw.
Seems like every 3-4 years he gets this big main event push for a few months

Saw the Taker/HBK segment. They're building towards another Mania match, aren't they?

Shawn Michaels is a man of honor and integrity. <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back