• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 640: All Incelmania Runnin' Wild, Brother

Who is the most racist PWD member?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of the burned feet is fake.

It's from this:

Gahh worked by fake immolation...

ParallelUnevenCutworm-size_restricted.gif

AGAIN!

Alarming lack of Scarbo recently..

TornEnchantingBullmastiff-size_restricted.gif

KindEuphoricAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

TanChubbyBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif

0PZmhc4.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Tweet is a joke.

How did Kaepernick do that?

I know that one is a joke. But, I've seen people who have legitimately burned/shredded/generally destroyed all Nike items because of the Kaepernick endorsement.

I think Kaepernick's "activism" rings hollow because it's clear that he didn't stand for the anthem the first time because he was pouting over getting benched, because he was a mediocre quarterback. Then he opts out of his contract with the 49ers, and no team wanted him because he's an expensive, but mediocre, quarterback. But, Nike have decided to give him an endorsement deal that apparently ranks up their with upper echelon NFL players.

Just something about that doesn't sit right with me. It's like Pepsi's campaign last year, especially when the advert says "Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything!" It's a cash in.

I know that one is a joke. But, I've seen people who have legitimately burned/shredded/generally destroyed all Nike items because of the Kaepernick endorsement.

I think Kaepernick's "activism" rings hollow because it's clear that he didn't stand for the anthem the first time because he was pouting over getting benched, because he was a mediocre quarterback. Then he opts out of his contract with the 49ers, and no team wanted him because he's an expensive, but mediocre, quarterback. But, Nike have decided to give him an endorsement deal that apparently ranks up their with upper echelon NFL players.

Just something about that doesn't sit right with me. It's like Pepsi's campaign last year, especially when the advert says "Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything!" It's a cash in.

How is it "clear" that he didn't stand the first time because he was mad about getting benched? And how does one of his sponsors not bailing on him make his activism "hollow?" He's lost millions of dollars that he would have made in the NFL but for his protests. And you're deluding yourself if you think someone wouldn't have signed him but for the controversy.

Capitalism gonna capitalise. Don't let it work you into a shoot.

Dummies are acting like he's getting a signature shoe....he's not.

Just stop over thinking it. He's a shitty player who worked everyone to keep his ass in the news.

How is it "clear" that he didn't stand the first time because he was mad about getting benched? And how does one of his sponsors not bailing on him make his activism "hollow?" He's lost millions of dollars that he would have made in the NFL but for his protests. And you're deluding yourself if you think someone wouldn't have signed him but for the controversy.
He'd do as good as Manziel in the CFL tbh.

I'm gonna have to bail out.

This John Rich guy is part of team Red. Of course people from team Blue aren't going to like him.

Who is he? He kind of seems like a jabroni mark without a life that don't know it's a work when he worked a work and worked himself into a shoot. Mark.

<puh-lease75>

You can't be wrong if you never really commit.

"AJ Styles will lose his WWE Championship tonight to a returning James Ellsworth, who has continually had his number. But he might not."

Who is he? He kind of seems like a jabroni mark without a life that don't know it's a work when he worked a work and worked himself into a shoot. Mark.
I don't know. But he @'d Tomi Lahren, so he's on team Red.

His activism rings hollow, because he sold it to the highest bidder, had the campaign not been about how you should believe in something, even if you sacrifice everything, I wouldn't have given a shit, but this kind of stuff doesn't sit right with me.

I think his refusal to stand was a little to coincidental with getting benched for declining performance, then he claims "oppression", and then goes on to praise Fidel Castro. I'm probably ascribing motive, but I just found it a little convenient that he starts doing it when it gets benched. As for no one signing him, he wasn't that great of a QB, and I think he even said that he's not going anywhere to be a back up. I'm not saying the controversy he would bring wasn't a factor, but he wasn't a good enough player to have that following him into a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back