PWD 631: Dean Ambrose has been Clangin And Bangin

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let you put over fake tits, especially in kayfabe, but lip injections? This is a bridge too far.

11rzrih.jpg
Not sure how looking like you had an allergic reaction is somehow sexy.

Zeppelin just called it quits before they made their own versions of Load/Reload/St. Anger.

This whole thing was a shit show that did them no favors. They seem much more laid back and easy going these days and it shows on their recent tours. They look like they're having fun again.

What happened to the days of films having songs made for them? I feel like that only happens for James Bond now. Remember this?

I rock out when I hear I Disappear, one of my favorite songs even if it was just for a movie. Fun fact MI2 was directed by John Woo. Woo also wrote and directed Once a Thief . Which was filmed over in Vancouver, same as with The Crow: Salvation with Marc
Dacascos

I thought the problem was that she didn’t really look like an athlete and just a cardio bunt instead? Weight is good for her

Dave was talking about her bolt ons. Dave was pretty much saying he liked her in NXT when she had small boobs but of course Dave says it all autistic and says she was “lighter” in NXT.

<TheWire1>

Dammit Dave....you just gave her more talking segments because she got you to backdoor and apologize.

*edit: meant to say "back down"....but this seems accurate nonetheless.

Dave was talking about her bolt ons. Dave was pretty much saying he liked her in NXT when she had small boobs but of course Dave says it all autistic and says she was “lighter” in NXT.

3 hours of proof that Big Money Dave hates big, fake bolt ons with a passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back