PWD 628: "I've been honored in three Hall of Fames in the last two years"

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IdOqm4LgVcOpg_EhyNB36jN4zE0BxrfTou30tLNt_O8.jpg

<GOT2>

He won't get anything.

While Punk absolutely lied, and deserved to be dragged through the courts, Cabana didn't do anything to protect himself.

The reason why you have DVDs with the disclaimer "All commentaries and/or interviews contained within this disc are of the person(s) speaking, and do not necessarily represent the views/beliefs of the studio, the distributor, or their subsidiaries", it's so that they're not also implicated if, to provide a hypothetical, Russell Crowe decides to say "That Tom Cruise is a fucking prick, there was this one time when he...", and tells this outrageous story, the studio isn't getting into trouble, because they said "Hey, that's Russell Crowe telling the story, we don't endorse it!"

Cabana should have said at beginning of the podcast "Now, this is Phillip Jack Brooks aka CM Punk's story, I am merely providing him with a platform to tell it, I am in no way endorsing anything he says." Instead, he acted as if it was his improv comedy class, and decided to "Yes, and..." things.

Sucks that this happened to him, but he has to be smarter.

Last edited:
This is still one of the best looking throws I’ve ever seen and it was at the end of his career

Just perfectly laid out and it dropped into Moss’s hands like a rain drop

Anyone that thinks Meltzer is "just a fan" is an idiot
That dude busted his ass to develop the contacts that hes had for over 40 years
You people think your fancy little blogs are the same as doing countless of footwork back in the days of kayfabe and no social media when you actually had to go outside and work and hunt to even find someone who knew someone who may be able to get you in contact with a person?
And the fact that he was employed by the WWF for awhile means that he was "in the business"
Im not even a Meltzer guy but Geez Louise people on the internet are fucking stupid
#irony

I don't care if it's preseason, IM SUITING UP DAWG!

x6PuCBr.jpg

He won't get anything.

While Punk absolutely lied, and deserved to be dragged through the courts, Cabana didn't do anything to protect himself.

The reason why you have DVDs with the disclaimer "All commentaries and/or interviews contained within this disc are of the person(s) speaking, and do not necessarily represent the views/beliefs of the studio, the distributor, or their subsidiaries", it's so that they're not also implicated if, to provide a hypothetical, Russell Crowe decides to say "That Tom Cruise is a fucking prick, there was this one time when he...", and tells this outrageous story, the studio isn't getting into trouble, because they said "Hey, that's Russell Crowe telling the story, we don't endorse it!"

Cabana should have said at beginning of the podcast "Now, this is Phillip Jack Brooks aka CM Punk's story, I am merely providing him with a platform to tell it, I am in no way endorsing anything he says. Instead, he acted as if it was his improv comedy class, and decided to "Yes, and..." things.

Cabana just learned about DTA the hard way.

He won't get anything.

Cabana should have said at beginning of the podcast "Now, this is Phillip Jack Brooks aka CM Punk's story, I am merely providing him with a platform to tell it, I am in no way endorsing anything he says. Instead, he acted as if it was his improv comedy class, and decided to "Yes, and..." things.

The fact that he took Punk for his words proves what a fool he is, how many times does Punk have to prove he's a lying POS but people start getting suspicious

Anyone that thinks Meltzer is "just a fan" is an idiot
That dude busted his ass to develop the contacts that hes had for over 40 years
You people think your fancy little blogs are the same as doing countless of footwork back in the days of kayfabe and no social media when you actually had to go outside and work and hunt to even find someone who knew someone who may be able to get you in contact with a person?
And the fact that he was employed by the WWF for awhile means that he was "in the business"
Im not even a Meltzer guy but Geez Louise people on the internet are fucking stupid
#irony

Your emotional outburst is irrelevant to the fact that dude is claiming years more experience in the business than people who actually worked in the business. Being a consultant for 5 minutes doesn't mean he has done more or knows more than Bischoff. Go tell your hero you love him, he's currently melting down on Twitter and needs the support.

The fact that he took Punk for his words proves what a fool he is, how many times does Punk have to prove he's a lying POS but people start getting suspicious

Your emotional outburst is irrelevant to the fact that dude is claiming years more experience in the business than people who actually worked in the business. Being a consultant for 5 minutes doesn't mean he has done more or knows more than Bischoff. Go tell your hero you love him, he's currently melting down on Twitter and needs the support.
You trying to call anyone a hero worshipper or talk about melting down is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back