PWD 624: Ignored

Godzilla vs King Kong

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
V5Ydv_6_.jpg
So this is the view Alexa Bliss gets, huh?

I used to think cockroaches were really cool because I'd see them in music videos on MTV. They were in this, Breathe by Prodigy, and Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden.

do you remember when they could only show the video for "smack my bitch up" after midnight?

actually, you are english? arent you, goldie? did they have the same restrictions there?

do you remember when they could only show the video for "smack my bitch up" after midnight?

actually, you are english? arent you, goldie? did they have the same restrictions there?
I think they only played it after 9pm here. I don't remember this, but apparently the first time I seen the video for Firestarter (I was 2) i ran and hid behind the couch, then started crying, but apparently the next time I seen it I got really close to the TV and started dancing about.

I think they only played it after 9pm here. I don't remember this, but apparently the first time I seen the video for Firestarter (I was 2) i ran and hid behind the couch, then started crying, but apparently the next time I seen it I got really close to the TV and started dancing about.

1419891861281.gif

BET Uncut >

tumblr_n0zryslVsb1qadkowo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_muzdcetkNU1s96pqto1_400.gif

King Kong is from some island out in the middle of nowhere. We do not really have an American giant moster.
Motherfucker he was invented in America by Americans just like peanut butter and freedom!

King Kong is about to get buried as bad as Triple H did.

I used to think cockroaches were really cool because I'd see them in music videos on MTV. They were in this, Breathe by Prodigy, and Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden.
I loved Breathe by Prodigy

Another good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back