PWD 624: Ignored

Godzilla vs King Kong

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reiterate my point from last week. It’s fucking hot. Shoes and pants barley make it through the door when I get home

tenor.gif

Member that Godzilla movie from 98, it was hella hyped but the movie sucked.

film-poster-godzilla-1998-bpge1p.jpg

It even had the Taco Bell machine pushing it

latest
The marketing for that movie was insane
Now with MCU and all that jazz its not that special but back then the push behind that movie was some next level take over the world type shit

Now with MCU and all that jazz its not that special but back then the push behind that movie was some next level take over the world type shit

Yup, 12 year old me thought it was going to be the greatest movie to ever exist.

I guess I shouldnt be surprised someone named Mudflap walks around like a barefoot hill person

or someone with a clean house. i hate being in socks when i am home.

you dudes like the feel of socks?

Last edited:
“Alright guys, we’ve got one of the hottest intellectual properties with decades of history behind it. Studio has the green light for $50 million marketing campaign and we’ve signed the next big blockbuster director to take the wheel. Who can we trust as our swashbuckling hero lead?”
“....hear me out on this, Ferris motherfucking Bueler”

Remember all the music that came out for that Godzilla movie. Puff Daddy and Jimmy Page “come with me”
The Wallflowers “we could be hero’s”
Some shit from Jamarqai

Also, giant lizard shits all over giant monkey.

Remember all the music that came out for that Godzilla movie. Puff Daddy and Jimmy Page “come with me”
The Wallflowers “we could be hero’s”
Some shit from Jamarqai
I liked the Wallflowers

At the time Godzilla and Star Wars Ep 1 were the most marketed and promo’d for me as well, the money spent on all that marketing and how in your face and everywhere those movies were

Member that Godzilla movie from 98, it was hella hyped but the movie sucked.

film-poster-godzilla-1998-bpge1p.jpg

It even had the Taco Bell machine pushing it

latest
Movie sucked but I can groove out to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back