PWD 581: The PWD Gang Reignites the Rivalry

If the PWD existed during the Monday Night Wars, would you be

• Team WWF

• Team WCW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it some young girl from the dispensary? My friend manages a big dispensary in the bay area and can't stand all the early 20's girls and dudes that he controls.
I hate most budtenders

People automatically shat on it because they honestly thought that the SD title match would be the main event.

wrong guy won in the main event, but thats my personal opinion.

Miz is cutting another good promo.

Would you say that it's a great time be a wrestling fan?

Definitely not when Vince McMahon's new phrase is "Roman must pose" or "Romans music must play" and rock out a tired Shades of Grey phrase to explain the chorus of Boos that accompany these actions?

It doesn't matter to me who it is, can we just find someone that's over doing all the big matches?

Will Roman Reigns T-Shirt stop selling if he loses in the 4th match on the card?

Id have sex with her if she wanted to but Im not gonna stalk her get tats with her name or talk about her soul when i dont even know the girl

if she wanted to get high and fool around in the back of a ford escape I would more than likely enjoy it and make sure she did too.

Lolzzz miz besting peter so hard

Id have sex with her if she wanted to but Im not gonna stalk her get tats with her name or talk about her soul when i dont even know the girl

if she wanted to get high and fool around in the back of a ford escape I would more than likely enjoy it and make sure she did too.
I whrrr agree. I like her personality a lot. That makes her hot

I had high hopes for this card after the opening match, and that was the high point.
That seems to be the standard anymore. Great opener, and then slowly decending into mediocre at best the rest of the show.

i spent over 3 and a half hours watching that.

i have more problems than i thought

But not more than we thought you had.

Why didn’t Renee brush her hair and why is she slurring her words?

Blew Dean before going on air and drank a fifth of rum to get the taste out.

WWE should really rethink how they treat chokes. People know how that shit works and it would not betray pro wrestling traditions to make it more MMA accurate.

Not happening.

How will Backlash 2018 be remembered?

It won't.

I like it. She looks like she’s ready to get a finger in her ass

Best look possible.

I thought the ppv was fine. First match great. Nia match was good. Aj match was good with a bad ending. Main event was good

Yes, but you are stoned so your opinion is skewed.

People automatically shat on it because they honestly thought that the SD title match would be the main event.

There was no saving this show with the booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back