PWD 574: Lake and Rex's wild adventures

Does this thread even exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This shitntoon mug watch fight tomtro

Old Gambler Smigg's MMA betting system has been successful once again.

I'll share it with you, because it win's more often than not.

Look at the odds on the fight card, if the odds are between 2/5 and 1/5 put them on the slip. Those that aren't, look into the in-fight odds and check the rounds, if "Over 2.5 Rounds" is there and it falls into the odds perameters I've set out, put it on (make sure to look at their records, if both guys have gone to a decision more than 5 times in their last 10 fights).

You want to do 5 fights, and aim to get it to around 3/1 for it to come through, I usually put £25 on the accumulator, so if it comes through, you'll come out with around £100.

"Yeah man, they call gambling a disease, but it's the only disease where you can win a bunch of money."

--Norm MacDonald and Smigg probably

@The Higher Power @Blunderbuss @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @Rebelfett
Get the hell in here and make some joisies!!!
aWEo0.gif
DUXEbCxVQAAIzoC.jpg

"Yeah man, they call gambling a disease, but it's the only disease where you can win a bunch of money."

--Norm MacDonald and Smigg probably

Oddly enough, I was once asked "Are you gambling?!" and I did reply with, "No, I'm not... I'm WINNING!!"

Last edited:
I really want to hit a 1000 and give you guys the Raw/SD ‘song’ with some pics from AE exploitation of women.

Does anybody remember exactly when WWE started talking about the Taker streak at WM? 21?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back