PWD 569: World War III Edition

Which is king of fighters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mortal Kombat by head and spine rip!

Also Rusev will interfere in Casket Match...it is happening on Rusev Day after all...

what

so jericho vs taker in a casket match

and rusev in the royal rumble

interesting

Returning to the Punk conversation, the Pipe Bomb, and the coverage of it on Grantland in particular, got me back into wrestling after several years away. I read a Grantland article about it, can't remember if it was Simmons or Masked Man, and then went to Youtube to check it out. Then I started watching Raw again to see what he was all about.
Prior to the pipe bomb I was as close to quitting wrestling as I'd ever been. Wrestlemania had been in my own backyard that year and the thought of going never even occurred to me. It was hard times, daddeh! I wasn't watching as regularly and I was ready to go. Then the pipebomb and Summer of Punk happened and it pulled me all back in to how interesting wrestling can be. I'll always give him credit for that.

Tekken is almost too technical. If I haven't played it in a while I find that I have to spend a decent amount of time in the practice mode to get back into the swing of things. Not much else bad I can say about it.

Also in case anyone forgot how awesome this match was

I present to you WeeLC in all its glory.

I try not to be that fan that sits around criticizing the product I really do ,
But you pull a guy like rusev who looks like a legit killer is getting over with the crowd & has a legit smokeshow for a wife from a match against a legendary performer who could have really given him some much needed shine for y2j , an already established performer who's part time and almost 50 years of age .

Rusev is very popular, WWE knows how many of those shirts they're selling. Traditionally, losing a casket match puts a guy out of commission for a while, basically buries him and forces a reintroduction down the line a little bit. Now's not the time to do that with Rusev, but Jericho can take that loss and not have it change anything.

lol @ anyone voting for Tekken

That shit jumped the shark after 3. They turn Paul Phoenix into a jobber from main event status

Im just confused as how the WWE builds storylines to these matches at GRR. The event is being mentioned on Raw and Smackdown so it cannon in that respect. Why is Cena wrestling Triple H and not The Undertaker, why is Joe wrestling in the IC match, when hes clearly stated hes coming after Reigns at Backlash. What is Braun doing? So many questions so little time.

Im just confused as how the WWE builds storylines to these matches at GRR. The event is being mentioned on Raw and Smackdown so it cannon in that respect. Why is Cena wrestling Triple H and not The Undertaker, why is Joe wrestling in the IC match, when hes clearly stated hes coming after Reigns at Backlash. What is Braun doing? So many questions so little time.

The build is to put the biggest names on the card to get those Saudis bucks

Billionare oil tycoon fantasy booking

tumblr_nxrdii0CAW1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

The build is to put the biggest names on the card to get those Saudis bucks

Bigger card than WM. Also the government bought most of the tickets.

In 50 years the desert will eat all their fake cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back