PWD 569: World War III Edition

Which is king of fighters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally understand that sentiment but Jericho and taker haven’t really had big marquee matchups. I’m fine with this change. And I think a seasoned Jericho will know how to carry a match and work around takers limitations much better than a rusev at this point

So is Rusev fired or not?

I don't think Taker should be having matches where people need to work around his limitations for more than 3 minutes. It should be a squash. The people in Saudi Arabia are just like us in that they only want to see Taker's entrance.

I forget aren’t they going to do something different with the switch. Like not have the classic games on the vc but do a subscription. Since baby was born I fell of the earth in regards to all this stuff. Do u have splatoon 2? I have it though I’ve never played it (or 1). Im trying to convince @Minotauro Rex tonget it so we can play online. Maybe we can have a threeslme !

My son is 6. I think I've played my Xbox 5 times since he's been born, not counting the recent times I've played with him.

Re-watching Raw with LTR.

1. Ronda is so crazy over. If she keeps that up, or even close to it, once they're in front of a more normal crowd, that's something really special for them to try to screw up.

2. I want to eat Ember's ass for a month straight.

That Jim Cornette Books a WWE vs WCW WrestleMania video was terrible.

Oh damn really lolzzz. I don’t remember anything. I literally forget what I’m talking about in the middle of lectures and ask my students. I wonder why...?
I'll give you a for instance on my Christmas present from her this past year. I got a Konami Classics Xbox disc (had Frogger, Castlevania PS1 game and something else), GTA San Andreas PS2, Punch Out Wii, Skyrim 360, Yoshi's Island SNES, Final Fantasy X and X2. I like a lot, and it's varied. Anyone else, chime in! It makes it funner for me to hear your suggestions than me laboring over present ideas

Totally understand that sentiment but Jericho and taker haven’t really had big marquee matchups. I’m fine with this change. And I think a seasoned Jericho will know how to carry a match and work around takers limitations much better than a rusev at this point

Point taken about Jericho being able to work around Takers limitations.
It just makes me sad that it seems like when someone starts to get over the wwe mismanages them time and time again that's all .
Roman started to get over , they gave him smart ass quotes to say .
Cesaro started to get over , they changed his name changed his manager & asked him not to do the Cesaro swing as much
I'm not even going to start on what they've done to Brayy .
I just wish that if someone starts to connect with the crowd they would just leave it alone & let it happen organically.
And just for the record Rusev must have been so pumped to get booked with the Taker on a show that size , dude must have been crushed when they pulled him

@Minotauro Rex

30709876_569525763429292_8127335905204633600_n.jpg

We still haven't done pancakes vs waffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back