PWD 569: World War III Edition

Which is king of fighters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Opening Day ceremony today was brutal. The president of the league, or whoever he was, told like a 15-minute story about some old dead guy that used to be involved with the league before the old dead guy's great grandson threw out the first pitch. (He threw a good pitch at least.) Then they brought some kid who was probably around 10 to sing the national anthem. He couldn't sing. Period. It was atrocious. And he had a paper with the lyrics on it. It's possible that maybe he's slightly mentally disabled and that's why they let him sing, but I'm not really sure.

Then they impromptu brought out the kids from the high school team that were there to congratulate them on winning the state championship last year and then asked the high school coach to "say a few words." He said, "Thank you. Have a great season, everybody." Me: This fucking guy gets it.

So, it sucked. I can't imagine how bored the kids were during it. There wasn't even a parade.

But there was a little stand with cupcakes, so that was pretty good.

Growing up me and my boys would play a lot of

Mortal Kombat 2, trilogy, and the Xbox trilogy
Tekken 3, Tag, and up
Street fighter 2
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3
Marvel vs Capcoms

The Opening Day ceremony today was brutal. The president of the league, or whoever he was, told like a 15-minute story about some old dead guy that used to be involved with the league before the old dead guy's great grandson threw out the first pitch. (He threw a good pitch at least.) Then they brought some kid who was probably around 10 to sing the national anthem. He couldn't sing. Period. It was atrocious. And he had a paper with the lyrics on it. It's possible that maybe he's slightly mentally disabled and that's why they let him sing, but I'm not really sure.

Then they impromptu brought out the kids from the high school team that were there to congratulate them on winning the state championship last year and then asked the high school coach to "say a few words." He said, "Thank you. Have a great season, everybody." Me: This fucking guy gets it.

So, it sucked. I can't imagine how bored the kids were during it. There wasn't even a parade.

Damn, my kid's league doesn't even have an Opening Day ceremony, they just start playing baseball. lol

Growing up me and my boys would play a lot of

Mortal Kombat 2, trilogy, and the Xbox trilogy
Tekken 3, Tag, and up
Street fighter 2
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3
Marvel vs Capcoms

You saying "Me and my boys" just reminded me of Lee Hotti.

I lived in New Jersey.

I’d take them over Californians every day of the week tbh

Rememeber when that Joseph Budden guy was here, when he wasn't trying to get pictures of Frenzy, he was extolling the virtues of the New Jersian, because The Situation kissed a known british whore in a reality show?

Damn, my kid's league doesn't even have an Opening Day ceremony, they just start playing baseball. lol

I think we're skipping it next year. In the past there was allegedly a parade and they'd have the mascot from the local minor league team come. This was just some dude talking.

Nakamura's "Solly, no speak Engrish" was brilliant.

Shameless....trying to piggy back off the hotter product.

Went Street Fighter. MK has better characters but SF's game play is better. Tekken is awesome too. I liked Tekken Tag League.

Picking on retards
Smfh

Is anyone here rooting for Luke Sanders?

shameless......Okada angling for a job.

I hated that.

Last edited:
I lived in New Jersey.

I’d take them over Californians every day of the week tbh
giphy.gif

"I'm world famous bitch."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back