• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 557: Husky Harris! Husky Harris!

Best Tag Team

• The Brain Busters

• Legion Of Doom/Road Warriors

• The Holy Demon Army

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's acting too much like a fan and not someone the female talent should be scared of, even Tyson had to dial down the fandom when he showed up at WM14. Someone needs to tell her to get serious or send her back to Florida like Nathan Jones.
Bingo. She's supposed to be this big, bad legit MMA fighter but I can't take her seriously

She's acting too much like a fan and not someone the female talent should be scared of, even Tyson had to dial down the fandom when he showed up at WM14. Someone needs to tell her to get serious or send her back to Florida like Nathan Jones.

Even when serious, her mean face is really annoying to look at. She's way too awkward.

Bingo. She's supposed to be this big, bad legit MMA fighter but I can't take her seriously

Did you see the Shayna Basyler/Amber Moon match? Basyzler looked legit at least coming from a MMA background, definitely presented more as a fighter than wrestler. Very believable.

Did you see the Shayna Basyler/Amber Moon match? Basyzler looked legit at least coming from a MMA background, definitely presented more as a fighter than wrestler. Very believable.
Yeah it was solid

I dont think the program Ronda is in at the moment is doing her any favors . shoulda just had her come in say she didnt want any freebies and had her work her way up the card like some career mode. Steph makes everyone look bad and as far as business moves go havin the new star come in and work with her first should have been shot the fuck down . Beat up jobbers, beat up mid carders, have a big non title feud, chase title ,win , rinse repeat

Come on dudes its a tale as old as time lets get it right once in a while

Kurt is such a dork as GM. Get rid of this GM garbage, so sick of it.

"OMG Kurt is going to the ring to make a match!!" - Says nobody ever.

Kurt is such a dork as GM. Get rid of this GM garbage, so sick of it.

"OMG Kurt is going to the ring to make a match!!" - Says nobody ever.

On any given monday that is usually the least of my complaints

Dennis Rodman set the bar too high for celebrities

dennis-rodman-armdrag.gif

source.gif

Rod the Bod took to this business like a worm to dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back