• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 556: Closed Gutter

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My main complaint....

Hot Ass Bliss shouldve sold the ankle and not be able to run....needed Hot Milf Ass Mickey to take the pounding from Nia

Damn, Angle needs to be given some Marvel consideration to play Kingpin

I liked thiis post, but I gotta let you know that Vincent D'Onofrio is the Kingpin that I didn't know I wanted until I saw it.

Pk0SxOD.jpg

Strowman / Elias tag title reign looms. Could have some comedic gold to it. Ambrose/ Strowman would be better

Respectfully disagree.

There are women on the roster who can work, but everybody looks shit when somebody like Asuka not only has to wrestle with, but be on the receiving end of 90% of the action, from somebody who is built like a little girl and as a wrestler, ranged from mediocre to poor.

Bliss should be nothing more than a manager/valet.

Majority of people here think Bliss is a good worker too, I can't wrap my head around that. She can get better and has some talent but she does not put on entertaining matches. She's almost Miz to me except I don't want to eat Miz's ass.

<OKC16>

I liked thiis post, but I gotta let you know that Vincent D'Onofrio is the Kingpin that I didn't know I wanted until I saw it.

Pk0SxOD.jpg

Oh I agree, he plays that character as well as anyone could. Kurts 24 inch neck + that suit just had me thinking.

Majority of people here think Bliss is a good worker too, I can't wrap my head around that. She can get better and has some talent but she does not put on entertaining matches. She's almost Miz to me accept I don't want to eat Miz's ass.

<OKC16>

You know who needs to be champ and is also 4 feet tall?

Rw2iQkv.jpg

mystery partner: Great Khali

tag team: Great Hands

Please be Black
Please be Black
Please be Black....

Respectfully disagree.

There are women on the roster who can work, but everybody looks shit when somebody like Asuka not only has to wrestle with, but be on the receiving end of 90% of the action, from somebody who is built like a little girl and as a wrestler, ranged from mediocre to poor.

Bliss should be nothing more than a manager/valet.

Every divas match I see is a 10 minute botchfest that includes Asuka

Rey Mysterio should be Braun's partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back