• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 556: Closed Gutter

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fbat6t.jpg
2e6fxc1.jpg

Amazing. A work of fuckin art.

This match is fucking terrible...

Charlotte should be beating the shit out of every woman on Smackdown. Asuka should have won this by now by steamrolling Bliss (because Bliss just isn’t believable in the ring), leading to a highly anticipated champion v champion match at Mania, two unstoppable forces colliding.

Now this four foot something midget is dominating? Is the title even on the line?

Utter shit.

Bliss is beautiful and has her character down to a tee, but her being in the ring degrades the product.

Is Asuka sink or swim at this point? Because she has become a bore in comparison to what she was at NXT...

I meant that Asuka is good and Bliss still looks shitty. You been watching this match?

Oh, I thought you were saying Asuka was bad lol. I was gonna say, she's the best damn hope for actual in ring wrasslin except for Kairi Sane.

Oh, I thought you were saying Asuka was bad lol. I was gonna say, she's the best damn hope for actual in ring wrasslin except for Kairi Sane.

Nah, I make fun of her for being skinny fat but her charisma and in ring skills are top notch.

pretty good first match and solid finish.

im excited as to what the rest of the card brings

It's the divas, they all suck in the ring..PERIOD

Respectfully disagree.

There are women on the roster who can work, but everybody looks shit when somebody like Asuka not only has to wrestle with, but be on the receiving end of 90% of the action, from somebody who is built like a little girl and as a wrestler, ranged from mediocre to poor.

Bliss should be nothing more than a manager/valet.

nice anti climatic way to book that match

Damn, Angle needs to be given some Marvel consideration to play Kingpin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back