• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWd 554 Bubba Mania is runnin wild

Best bat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex's post is a template for doing things correctly. Chris kind of went off track, especially the first girl. Second girl is passable, but I don't like too many tattoos.

Shut the hell up nerd

I like how the Moolah story has just simmered on the depths of the internet for years and no one gave a shit, now all of a sudden everyone acts like they knew the entire time and this is an outrage.

I like how the Moolah story has just simmered on the depths of the internet for years and no one gave a shit, now all of a sudden everyone acts like they knew the entire time and this is an outrage.

People gotta voice their fake outrage.

What’s going to be annoying is that this name change is going to give more fans the idea that their bitching and complaining will force the wwe to change their minds on a lot of other things.

The wwe did try to brush Moolah under the rug pretty good once she died because they only ever talked about Mae after that.

Dana White is going to be a DLC character for UFC 3. I wonder if he'll be rated higher than the worst character on the game, CM Punk.

Shut your filthy mouth.

It should be named for the person who's done more to advance women's wrestling than either Moolah or Mae Young combined. Trish Stratus' plastic surgeon

RBj1RO6.gif

Now that's an innovator in women's professional wrestling who deserves an honor

They are going to change the Andre the Giant battle royal name next when people find out he called Bad News Brown the N word.

Maybe I'll get the ball rolling and make a post on r/sq

latest

I still dont give a shit

And then I want the Gorilla Position renamed damn it!

What’s going to be annoying is that this name change is going to give more fans the idea that their bitching and complaining will force the wwe to change their minds on a lot of other things.

The wwe did try to brush Moolah under the rug pretty good once she died because they only ever talked about Mae after that.

Oh we crossed that bridge with the whole Punk/Bryan bullshit at WM30, welcome to millennial wrestling

They are going to change the Andre the Giant battle royal name next when people find out he called Bad News Brown the N word.

latest

Didn't Flair use to call Teddy Long the N word?

And officially most world title reigns... John Cena!!

Runner up, Randy Orton!

latest
200.gif

They stopped saying indian death lock when hhh uses it.

Didn't Flair use to call Teddy Long the N word?

And officially most world title reigns John Cena!!

Runner up, Randy Orton!

That's what Teddy said. It was a simpler racist time back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back