• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWd 554 Bubba Mania is runnin wild

Best bat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

I like brussels sprouts

Dana White is going to be a DLC character for UFC 3. I wonder if he'll be rated higher than the worst character on the game, CM Punk.

He should be way lower. He has never stepped into either an octagon or ring in his life. And no amount of telling the UFC media to call him "BLAF" or talking tough about former fighters will change that.

@Frank23

No idea how long the show is going to go. AMC said a year ago they don't see an end in sight but I don't think it can go much longer. Maybe 2-3 more years, the actors aren't going to stop aging and I'd imagine they can't be paying everybody what they want. Lauren Cohan is the only one who hasn't signed on for season 9 because she wants the same pay as Reedus and Lincoln.

She deserves whatever she wants. I deserve to tongue her butthole.

Some sort of double post.

He should be way lower. He has never stepped into either an octagon or ring in his life. And no amount of telling the UFC media to call him "BLAF" or talking tough about former fighters will change that.

We need old school simp Dana, I wanna see his scrawny ass in the game.

Do you even boxercise bro?

Honestly, she doesn't look half bad in those cutoffs and tank

Rex's post is a template for doing things correctly. Chris kind of went off track, especially the first girl. Second girl is passable, but I don't like too many tattoos.

I dot wanna be like rex I wanna be gutter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back