• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 550: The PWD is harder to keep up with than Raw

What match are you most looking forward too at Mania

• New Day vs Usos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bar vs Revival (Possibly including the Club)

• Nia vs Alexa

• Bayley vs Sasha (maybe)

• Cena vs Taker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
m2fdhzlih9k01.gif

@BuddyMurphy

giphy.gif

DXp5RpDVMAAX4-v.jpg

I got Bloodborne for free with my PS Plus membership this month and was real excited all day to try it out. :'( I'm a broken, wilted, defeated man

I really liked raw last night. It was pretty weird lolzz. Looks like there’s some Roman greenz being passed around in the writers room

Buddy Murphy, you sit there and you count your calories and it never got you no where!. Braun 3:16 says I just fucked your bitch!

tumblr_p3ercqRTRt1qzucdqo1_400.gif
"And I know you've only got one question on your mind, BUD, not if but how many times did we..CONSUMATE THE TAG TEAM!"

Then Vince blew what $50 mill on two failed senate campaigns for Linda?
Yep, roughly $100 million total.
WWE also lost roughly $30 million for 2014. Probably had something to do with the network, NXT, and the beating stock took that year.

"And I know you've only got one question on your mind, BUD, not if but how many times did we..CONSUMATE THE TAG TEAM!"

"So Murphy, when you're in the hospital on your back screaming in pain...your wife is going to be on her back screaming my name!"

The underboob is criminally underutilized these days.

Roode vs Orton Ladder match would be pretty badass...cant believe I am the only one who voted for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back