PWD 519: Top guys do top guy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey look, it's the Arab/British version of Bubba.

EDIT:
Can't get over how much Uzzy thought he was Naseem

Other notable returns from that Rumble include Mr. Perfect, Val Venis, Goldust, and Triple H post quad tear

#maineventknowledge #bestwrestlingfan #doyouevenruthlessaggressionerabro
Dead, jobber, jobber, only where he is from fucking the boss's daughter.

I'll take being Godfather.

Dead, jobber, jobber, only where he is from fucking the boss's daughter.

I'll take being Godfather.
Youll take being Godfather over being HHH?

Smh if you wanna move toward the upper midcard you gotta stop thinking like that #morethanpussy #powerplayer #franchiseplayer

This is like Jinder being champion all over again.

I'm out.
Typical jobber. Gets intimidated by the new champion, makes excuses for his lack of ability to rise to the top, and then quits.

Good luck working bum pre show matches while i'm booked for 3 RAW segments including the closer #mainevent

Youll take being Godfather over being HHH?

Smh if you wanna move toward the upper midcard you gotta stop thinking like that #morethanpussy #powerplayer #franchiseplayer
If HHH weren't fucking the boss's daughter he'd have never gotten past the Blueblood gimmick and he'd be in NJPW right now as a broken shell.

LOL @ the getups Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks had to wear to wrestle in Abu Dhabi.

If HHH weren't fucking the boss's daughter he'd have never gotten past the Blueblood gimmick and he'd be in NJPW right now as a broken shell.
Cmon bruv. Once HHH got ripped it was only a matter of time either way he was a main event player. And either way, he still made a #powermove that has made him not only a permanent main eventer, but the fucking future owner possibly. Thats more awesome than being a midcard jobber.

I see potential in you though. Maybe if we can change your mentality a bit, get you some midcard Ws you can be apart of a stable ill be forming when the time is right

Cmon bruv. Once HHH got ripped it was only a matter of time either way he was a main event player. And either way, he still made a #powermove that has made him not only a permanent main eventer, but the fucking future owner possibly. Thats more awesome than being a midcard jobber.

I see potential in you though. Maybe if we can change your mentality a bit, get you some midcard Ws you can be apart of a stable ill be forming when the time is right
In all seriousness you can see that HHH is still a bit bent out of shape that he always played AT BEST when HBK was out 3rd fiddle to Rock and Austin. When HBK was around he was at best 4th... you could argue even further back with how popular Foley and Angle were.

In all seriousness you can see that HHH is still a bit bent out of shape that he always played AT BEST when HBK was out 3rd fiddle to Rock and Austin. When HBK was around he was at best 4th... you could argue even further back with how popular Foley and Angle were.
HHH was the heel those guys needed though. What was the Rock gonna do in the 2000s if HHH wasn't around for that legendary feud? Have it with Big Show? A feud like theirs doesn't become legendary without both parties playing their part. But even if I were to agree with you which I don't since I don't think the comparison is fair when HHH was just pure uber heel, its not a bad thing being 3rd fiddle to the top 2 draws in pro wrestling history.

The HBK thing is different. During HBK's initial DX run, Hunter was not ripped and wasn't ready for the main event. When HBK came back that was clearly different as he had established himself at the top in all of those years.

I have tickets to Mick Foley at a comedy club in 2018

Have you watched his two stand up shows that came out on the Network way back? They were both fucking horrible... Cringe to the max.

Hopefully he's better. Good luck.

My wife is sick with a fever... my precious!!!!!!

<DCrying>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back