PWD 519: Top guys do top guy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete your account.
Sorry but its normal for life long company jobbers like yourself see a new young stud like myself come in and get elevated right to the top and be mad about it. I understand, sorry for your irrelevance bruv

No Bliss?
<LikeReally5>
<{vega}>
<{cruzshake}>
FINE, 4.... I derped man. Just got done getting smoked out by a neighbor and my brain isn't as fast as it usually is.

The other three can sit on my face and she can sit on my dick

Meh. Last time they tried to we beat them back

Yeah, 6k of that will be there to see if one of them finally breaks their neck.

You're Clay.

Sorry dude but as the long time mid carder you are, a main event player like myself cant be bothered to watch a 3:36 min vid you post

FINE, 4.... I derped man. Just got done getting smoked out by a neighbor and my brain isn't as fast as it usually is.

The other three can sit on my face and she can sit on my dick
Acceptable retort.

Carry on.

Sorry but its normal for life long company jobbers like yourself see a new young stud like myself come in and get elevated right to the top and be mad about it. I understand, sorry for your irrelevance bruv
Have you ever considered investing in a Bowflex?

You’re kinda new here but I’ll explain. Becky is already engaged to @SocraticMethod and bayley has been my mistress (don’t tell mrs Fett) for a very very long time.
I cum on Bayley's weird looking jaw and make her suck on my toes while she calls me a God #maineventshit #undisputedchamp

Don’t mind @Batjester hes forgets shit constantly cuz he’s an old cunt
Not to mention the thread's biggest jobber. I fear he won't even go the Barry Horowitz route and get a win at all. Thats ok not everyone can be the #franchiseplayer #mainevent #topofthecard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back