• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 509 Walk with Gutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the films a bit underwhelming too but it's a hard thing to adapt. Half blood prince for me. Order maybe third.

I think movies are dead as far as long stories go and that the game of thrones method would have worked better for potter.

I agree that fantasy is hard to take from books and make into movies without losing something.

I re read harry potter yearly every summer while sittin on the porch and sippin cocktails

I like em all a great deal but like 4 5 6 and 7 best and think the story really figured out where it was going after prisoner

kinda surprised belator didnt get cro cop to be in the tournament

Then you half ass say, “you can work in if you want” and they never do because they aren’t about that life.

ii5ivMM.jpg

One time I was violently beating my meat and some spooge shot up and landed on my bottom lip. I know what you are thinking and I agree, that power is impressive.

@Michaelangelo

I'm not going to lie...for some reason this weeks episode of South Park seemed like a preview what a Puerto Rexican president would look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back