PWD 502: このスレッドは偽の同性愛者です

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys remember that powerbomb bump Jax took off the ring to the ground

She cracked her dome and kneed herself in the face

This could be a factor
Nia+Jax+apron+powerbomb.gif

<bball2>

My point was that they would buy into it if it wasn't garbage. The things that are done well, people still like...and chances are new people would like as well.

Pro Wrestling is tainted. No solid booking or exciting matches will ever make it popular again as long as it's still the same pro wrestling as its been for decades. No 80's or 70's style that you love is ever going to be popular again. This is where the tainted part comes in. Blame Vince, Russo, who ever you want but it hasn't been "cool" in 20 years and with each year passing by, it gets even less cool.

Pro Wrestling cannot live on it's old fans because eventually they will turn the channel(As they been doing) or just die off eventually.

How do you bring in new fans when most people laugh at it the second it's brought up? You change it and evolve it.(Not go back to the Attitude Era)

No solid booking or "good Raw or Smackdown) is ever going make that change.

Pro Wrestling needs to be different.

The suction power on this Dyson aint no joke and the ball is getting me low key horny.

People would laugh at an NBA team wearing this today
220px-1950_Minneapolis_Lakers.jpeg

Why did the NBA change the look over time? They realized that look was out of touch.

The WWE still hasn't realized this.

titus_o_neil_stat.png

the-rock-wrestlemania-32-ftr.jpg

41DSUHoJTiL._SY450_.jpg

Apollo_Crews_stat.png

No matter how big or in shape you are, tights look corny as fuck today.(Time changes, cry harder you old school nerds) Why are they still wearing the 1950's look in 2017? Do they not get how many potential fans that kills right off the bat? Just like they would laugh at an NBA team wearing their old uniform, they do the same to pro wrestling and won't take it serious.

It needs to be taken seriously if it wants people to give a shit.

It's ok Rex, we've all been there.

Its great that you're comforting him an all but stop telling him this is normal ffs. If the Dysons suction is that powerful it will turn his dick inside out and suck his testicles up with it.

People would laugh at an NBA team wearing this today
220px-1950_Minneapolis_Lakers.jpeg

Why did the NBA change the look over time? They realized that look was out of touch.

The WWE still hasn't realized this.

titus_o_neil_stat.png

the-rock-wrestlemania-32-ftr.jpg

41DSUHoJTiL._SY450_.jpg

Apollo_Crews_stat.png

No matter how big or in shape you are, tights look corny as fuck today.(Time changes, cry harder you old school nerds) Why are they still wearing the 1950's look in 2017? Do they not get how many potential fans that kills right off the bat? Just like they would laugh at an NBA team wearing their old uniform, they do the same to pro wrestling and won't take it serious.

It needs to be taken seriously if it wants people to give a shit.

This reminds me to go check LordsofPain.

I believe MJ is credited with modernizing the NBA look. He was even rocking the small tights against the Bad Boy Pistons

The Dodgers are going to their first world series since I was 5 days from being born.

@Pliny Pete is triggered somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back