Media Jon Jones CONFIRMS Retirement After Stipe Fight "Im Gonna Beat The Old Man And Ride Off Into Sunset"

He had a huge size and steroid advantage. He lost to Reyes, Gus and santos. Gane is a kickboxer with no grappling ability.
Look mr been here 6 months, I’ve watched countless sherbros post about how “fighter X” is the one that will beat Jones. I even thought Jones would lose to Rashad (I was literally in his camp for that fight). The FACT of the matter is he’s had his hand raised everytime he has entered the octagon in a title fight. He has beaten generations of legends. Also Gane was touted (and by droves of you here) to be the future of the HW division. You revisionists love to shit on people after the fact. It’s classic basement dweller mentality. Jones is the best fighter in UFC history part of growing up is accepting reality.

Also you cannot inject skill…that’s not how it works.

Look mr been here 6 months, I’ve watched countless sherbros post about how “fighter X” is the one that will beat Jones. I even thought Jones would lose to Rashad (I was literally in his camp for that fight). The FACT of the matter is he’s had his hand raised everytime he has entered the octagon in a title fight. He has beaten generations of legends. Also Gane was touted (and by droves of you here) to be the future of the HW division. You revisionists love to shit on people after the fact. It’s classic basement dweller mentality. Jones is the best fighter in UFC history part of growing up is accepting reality.

Also you cannot inject skill…that’s not how it works.
Jones size advantage and reach has been discussed since he beat shogun lol, this isn’t anything new. Plus he is in fact a steroid cheat. Everytime he faced someone his size he arguably lost the fight and got beat up.

Steroids help you develop your skills and better at everything in an athletic sport which is why athletes USE them

Exactly, Gus, Reyes turned out to not even be elite and he arguably lost to them. Just shows he’s not that good when he’s not facing someone much smaller even though they were average at best. Gus and Reyes are the only 2 guys his size besides kickboxer Gane

"He's not that good."

Who at LHW did he not beat?

Yes, Jones had more difficulty with fighters who could match his reach.

So...if he lost ALL of those fights he'd be 24-4 with 7 title defenses minimum.

"Not that good"

????

"He's not that good."

"Not that good"

????
Would he have the same record at his normal weight class which is heavyweight? I doubt it. He even ducked Gus rematch for years and a Reyes rematch.

"He's not that good."

"Not that good"

????
He was on his way to losing to DC in the rematch as well. Then he popped for PEDs

Better plan than Im gona walk the old man and beat off into the sunset.

He was on his way to losing to DC in the rematch as well. Then he popped for PEDs

What the FUCK does "on his way to losing" mean?

He beat him TWICE. The LHW and HW champion DC.

6b213e0abc52abeb52d3013ac53590ccad9352f0.gifv

Why did you ignore all the rest of the post?

Jones, if he lost every controversial fight he ever won, would still be the LHW GOAT and in the GOAT conversation for the dominance he displayed from the time he won the LHW title through his first several defenses.

Would he have the same record at his normal weight class which is heavyweight? I doubt it. He even ducked Gus rematch for years and a Reyes rematch.

The fuck are you talking about? So Jones has special rules where he's not allowed to cut weight, only other fighters are?

Which eye should Jones have to put an eye patch over since he has 20/10 vision?

get a grip dude you sound retarded

What the FUCK does "on his way to losing" mean?

He beat him TWICE. The LHW and HW champion DC.

6b213e0abc52abeb52d3013ac53590ccad9352f0.gifv

Why did you ignore all the rest of the post?

Jones, if he lost every controversial fight he ever won, would still be the LHW GOAT and in the GOAT conversation for the dominance he displayed from the time he won the LHW title through his first several defenses.

The fuck are you talking about? So Jones has special rules where he's not allowed to cut weight, only other fighters are?

Which eye should Jones have to put an eye patch over since he has 20/10 vision?

get a grip dude you sound retarded
He only won the fights he did because the size and steroid advantage so no he wouldn’t still be the LHW goat.

Are you sure he beat DC twice? I’m pretty I’m sure he only beat him once officially.

Normal weight class? I guess half today's MW's should move up to their right damn class at HW.
Look how big jones is compared to most of the light heavyweights he fought. They all could’ve been middleweights or originally were at one point.

Look how big jones is compared to most of the light heavyweights he fought. They all could’ve been middleweights or originally were at one point.
Jons legs are twigs Sherbro. That's why he's called Bones. His cage weight was usually around 225. It's not his fault a few of his opponents were natural MW's who thrived at LHW before the GOAT showed up and sent some of their asses down to MW.

After 4 years its
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know

You guys are so hilarious.

Why would Jones fight into his 40's and end up like Chuck and everyone else?

He isn't quitting like Khabib did after 2-3 good opponents. Calm your tits.
Even the haters like me deep down like to see him in the cage. Fighters can hold up pretty well into their late 30s with modern training methods, so I think he could take out Aspinall too. THEN call it. We don't want to see him fight washed stipe.

That's exaclty my point. This is the fight we want and aren't getting.
Yeah but this viewpoint is totally disregarding that the UFC is mostly responsible for it. Dana wants money and he sees Stipe and Jon as a bigger fight than Tom. You want evidence of that? Well Dana just put Tom in a co-main behind Belal Muhammad.

This idea that jones won’t fight people he “doesn’t have an advantage over” is comical. He literally cleared out generations of the LHW division and still there’s a sect of “fans” that are upset. He moved up to HW and walked through Gane (who at the time Sherdog was literally split on who would win pre fight). A decade and a half of dominance aren’t enough for all of you.

Although your right he doesn’t fight those he doesn’t have an advantage over… his advantage is he’s the greatest MMA fighter of all time.
These fans are the worst man. Makes it not even fun engaging with fans on here anymore. I dont know if it's recency bias or just the way they feel they have to show their fandom. I hated Chael back in the day cuz Silva was/is my number 1, but i never did mental gymnastics in order to reconcile with how he did against Anderson.

Back