• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 495: Jinder Hates The Karate Kid and Paige Returns To Give A Fresh Supply Of Hard Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddammit. I fapped earlier and I meant to think about Tove Lo while I did it and I just remembered that I forgot to.

Day ruined.

300.gif
One and done? I am disappointed in you.

Guess they really want that indian money
JBL brings Beyond Sport to India
In early September, JBL announced that he was stepping back from his SmackDown LIVE announcing duties to focus on his role as a Beyond Sport Global Ambassador. JBL’s determination to make a difference in the lives of at-risk kids is taking him to Mumbai, India, where he’ll visit the Magic Bus and Slum Soccer organizations.

http://www.wwe.com/section/overtheropes/article/jbl-brings-beyond-sport-to-india?sf116156538=1

Elias vs Crews on the kickoff show tomorrow.

Butts

In

Seats

I would troll celebrities with my sharpie tats and my LED wife beater with their face stitched in the middle

Those are the guys you are extra nice to because you don't know when they are going to snap.
They ask if you want have to lunch

"Uh I can't. I'm a lil busy lemme get back to you"

"How bout next week?"

"Oh I'll be out of town."

"When are you coming back?"

"Its gonna be a long time. Thinking about moving to India."

"Oh, me too, let's book our flight together!"

<mma3>

They ask if you want have to lunch

"Uh I can't. I'm a lil busy lemme get you back that day."

"How bout next week?"

"Oh I'll be out of town."

"When are you coming back?"

"Its gonna be a long time. Thinking about moving to India."

"Oh, me too, let's book our flight together!"

<mma3>

Dat mutton haleem tho

Those are the guys you are extra nice to because you don't know when they are going to snap.
You could always kill them first. I won't tell anyone. Chris would probably snitch though.

Member when Hawk got drunk and tried to kill himself by jumping off the titantron? <{outtahere}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back