• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 446: Ass Confirmed

Will Struggle survive his dubs?

• RIP in piece

• Only if the liberals let him live

• Probably but he'll just get dubbed again

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't have very much talent lol. Her brother is Steve Aoki, what do you expect?
I think the rule is you have to be at least as attractive as Michelle Rodriguez to come back.

Much better than Sasha's snap city deadlift

Lower back was still rounding though and she didn't get tight at all before she lifted. Dat crossfit technique. Plus she had a shitty belt.

Wood not hit!

Lower back was still rounding though and she didn't get tight at all before she lifted. Dat crossfit technique. Plus she had a shitty belt.

Wood not hit!
Yes you would. But she wouldn't get no ass lickin!

Wood not hit!

That made my lower back twinge just watching it. Hate that shit.

Easily. 1 and 5 are the only watchable ones, imo. 5 being quite a good movie for the genre.

I rank them like this

1. Fast Five
2. Furious 7
3. Fast Six
4. The Fast and the Furious
5. Fast and Furious
6. 2 Fast 2 Furious
7. Tokyo Shit (I mean Drift)

Becky vs Kalisto for the IC belt coming soon. Becky is gonna throw that Bama out the ring through a table into a dumpster.

I rank them like this

1. Fast Five
2. Furious 7
3. Fast Six
4. The Fast and the Furious
5. Fast and Furious
6. 2 Fast 2 Furious
7. Tokyo Shit (I mean Drift)
I've tried multiple times to watch 6 and just can't do it. It's terribad. Never seen 7. 2, 3, and 4 are abominations.

Wood not hit!
She just gripped it and ripped it too. Get tight, take the slack out and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back