PWD 421: KO let us all down

Do you hate Smigg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they go the direction of Brock assaulting him pretty badly before the match, and KO picking up a fairly easy victory. This does a couple of things. It masks Goldberg's conditioning. Costs Goldberg his chance at a title, making their WM match mean even more to him. It keeps the belt away from those guys. Owens keeps a good spot on the Wrestlemania card, instead of scrambling to fit him somewhere in such short time. I don't know maybe a match with Balor? Or anyone really, as long as it's a World Title match.

Goldberg shouldn't have accepted the Brock match yet. He should have shrugged it off with an "I already beat you twice." Then either: (a) Brock screws him out of winning the title at Fastlane so Goldy gets mad and agrees to the rematch; or (b) Brock wins the title from KO in March at MSG so Goldy agrees to the match so he can get the title shot.

I also wouldn't be opposed to Jericho screwing Goldberg out of the title to keep it on KO so he could get a title shot at WM, kinda like how Stone Cold tried to help Bret while Taker helped Sid in that Raw cage match before WM 13.

– The Emmalina gimmick is reportedly done. According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, last night’s segment in which Emma appeared and that she was now undergoing “the makeover from Emmalina to Emma” was due to the fact that producers realized after several rehearsals that the gimmick just wasn’t working.

The site reports that the point of the character was to be a throwback to the likes of Sable and The Kat but officials felt like Emma wasn’t committing enough and have no just decided to let her be evil again. Producers are still big fans of the character though and may hold onto it for another female wrestler in the future.

– The Emmalina gimmick is reportedly done. According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, last night’s segment in which Emma appeared and that she was now undergoing “the makeover from Emmalina to Emma” was due to the fact that producers realized after several rehearsals that the gimmick just wasn’t working.

The site reports that the point of the character was to be a throwback to the likes of Sable and The Kat but officials felt like Emma wasn’t committing enough and have no just decided to let her be evil again. Producers are still big fans of the character though and may hold onto it for another female wrestler in the future.

How could you be a Diva throwback without bra/panties matches ? Not even joking. That gimmick isn't flying in today's pc police world.

If they gave Emma the tools to get over (bra/panties matches) she would of had balls resting on seats.

Goldberg shouldn't have accepted the Brock match yet. He should have shrugged it off with an "I already beat you twice." Then either: (a) Brock screws him out of winning the title at Fastlane so Goldy gets mad and agrees to the rematch; or (b) Brock wins the title from KO in March at MSG so Goldy agrees to the match so he can get the title shot.

I also wouldn't be opposed to Jericho screwing Goldberg out of the title to keep it on KO so he could get a title shot at WM, kinda like how Stone Cold tried to help Bret while Taker helped Sid in that Raw cage match before WM 13.

Pretty much agree on everything here. I'd like to see Jericho drop the US Title somewhere before WM though. Maybe Owens screwing him in a title match or something to push their feud. Makes the chance of Jericho winning, more believable.

Eva Marie written all over this.

Pretty much agree on everything here. I'd like to see Jericho drop the US Title somewhere before WM though. Maybe Owens screwing him in a title match or something to push their feud. Makes the chance of Jericho winning, more believable.

I wonder if they'll strip Jericho because he'll be able to defend within the 30-day time period to really sell the beating.

I don't think Jericho should show up again until Fastlane or the night after.

Makes the chance of Jericho winning, more believable.

He beat Stone Cold and The Rock for championships on the same night, it would be fine - but I do think he drops it before Mania

Brock retired from MMA

Again

I went to this meeting earlier for my kid's gifted and talented program that he's starting in the fall and I felt out of place as fuck. All the parents were these professional looking types, suits and shit. I was in basketball shorts and a cutoff Deapool t shirt like, "Sup, my kid is gifted too". And then I saw an old gym bro I knew when I used to lift at this commercial gym. Did the motherfucker shake right in front of everyone.

tumblr_mabfosuyxV1rpez6jo1_400.gif

raw

But I was so patient...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back