Platinum Member
Reaction score
00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.198107

Rules:

1. Fuck me in the goat ass

kevin-owens-jericho-231914-320x180.jpg

@D.R.H. @RR

Last edited:
I can't remember if I hate Smigg since I'm a bit behind on my PWD so I voted yes to just be safe.

Sorry bruh

I hope they go the direction of Brock assaulting him pretty badly before the match, and KO picking up a fairly easy victory. This does a couple of things. It masks Goldberg's conditioning. Costs Goldberg his chance at a title, making their WM match mean even more to him. It keeps the belt away from those guys. Owens keeps a good spot on the Wrestlemania card, instead of scrambling to fit him somewhere in such short time. I don't know maybe a match with Balor? Or anyone really, as long as it's a World Title match.

Goldberg should squash KO faster than he has Lesnar so and book Jericho vs. Goldberg at Mania.

Butts in seats, best for business.

Good grief...more of this prepubescent nonsense.

Will someone please explain what any of this has to do with Pro Wrestling!?

Good grief...more of this prepubescent nonsense.

Will someone please explain what any of this has to do with Pro Wrestling!?
right after you explain why a self righteous christian only shows up on the 1st page of each thread which coincidentally is where the semi naked women pics are found.

right after you explain why a self righteous christian only shows up on the 1st page of each thread which coincidentally is where the semi naked women pics are found.
504-bobby-heenan-wwe-3.jpg

I'm out til tomorrow. have fun watching smackdown. and hope you bros fuck tonight or get fucked. your choice.

I broke the news to LTR that KO and Jericho got in a fight and aren't best friends anymore. He looked at me and with some caution in his voice asked, "Who won?" I said, "Actually, KO beat the heck out of him." To that LTR responded:

tumblr_mfk8mq1N4g1s01khio1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back