PWD 401: Grandstanding and Hotdogging

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true lol. Nia could probably be a vegan and she'd still be like 240. Tamina, bless her heart, clearly works out like a mofo but genetics just made them some big bitches.

Need to get on that Big Show meal plan

It's possible though look at Roman

72628118.jpg

I wonder how much of that is due to dudes' ability to sustain more muscle and burn fat though. I mean obviously not every polynesian woman is fat, but I bet Nia gains a pound if she even looks at sugar. Your intake has gotta be spot the hell on all the time if you're just a big person by nature.

Is Cody the most unlikable title challenger ever?

Dom running on a treadmill by himself on Christmas and hanging out with his dog compared to Cody feasting with TAM pretty much tells how this fight is gonna go.

Dom called me on Christmas and I told him to come over but he said he was too busy training.

Dom called me on Christmas and I told him to come over but he said he was too busy training.

Wow, that is a great friend, that Dom would call you on Christmas, no less!

Taker/Cena definitely doesn't need the belt. AJ should have the belt however many days he needs to to break Punk's record.
Yes! Same shit they did with Nikki and Ajs divas record. Fuck em

Who's had a better career Aj Styles or CM punk?
If you want to call CM punks a career? Lol
In less than a year AJ styles has done more and had better matches than Pukes entire wwe career. He also didnt need a Fat Guy Heyman to put him over.

If you want to call CM punks a career? Lol
In less than a year AJ styles has done more and had better matches than Pukes entire wwe career. He also didnt need a Fat Guy Heyman to put him over.

Punk was a midcarder for five years who was going to run back to ROH by the summer of 2011. When he stopped being relevant in 2013, he quit. That's his career

Last edited:
It looks like a good few Steve Austin movies are on Youtube, and nobody gives a shit that they are. Including "Tactical Force", an attempt at an Action Comedy.

It looks like a good few Steve Austin movies are on Youtube, and nobody gives a shit that they are. Including "Tactical Force", an attempt at an Action Comedy.

I love Stone Cold, but is he in any decent movie outside of Expendables?

If you judged him by his behavior you'd think CM Punk was a millenial instead of a 40 year old dude.

I love Stone Cold, but is he in any decent movie outside of Expendables?

Well, he himself describes them as some "real piece of shit movies".

But, some of them are serviceable for what they are, good for an hour or so to switch your mind off to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back