PWD 401: Grandstanding and Hotdogging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say AJ Styles.

I'd say basically the same.

CM Punk had a bigger stage and speaks better.

AJ travelled the world and wrestles better.

Belts and title they're basically equal.

Is Cody the most unlikable title challenger ever?

Dom running on a treadmill by himself on Christmas and hanging out with his dog compared to Cody feasting with TAM pretty much tells how this fight is gonna go.

I'll get jumped for this (and I'm obviously bias as a few here know ) but currently Brooke was probably the best looking outside of Barbie (she should kill her parents for that ). Trish and Torrie were fine. CJ too. Alexa Bliss is a fucking elf. The Bella's are Tijuana whore house girls.

Rest aren't worth mentioning {<shrug}

what about stacy keibler

brooke is very attractive

Yeah she's hot.

tell brooke if it doesnt workout with her husband or whatever, she can be my sugar momma no questions asked

Can Ronda mentally go through losing again?
828.gif

i bet if ronda loses she will get over 200lbs

I know us wrestling fans are a weird bunch but MMA hardcore fans have to be the most insecure people on earth. I was watching some UFC youtube videos for UFC 207 and scrolling down the comments all I read was people criticizing absolutely everything, from the videos to the UFC even the fighters physical appearence, EVERYTHING.

I know us wrestling fans are a weird bunch but MMA hardcore fans have to be the most insecure people on earth. I was watching some UFC youtube videos for UFC 207 and scrolling down the comments all I read was people criticizing absolutely everything, from the videos to the UFC even the fighters physical appearence, EVERYTHING.

nothing beats the comments on wwe videos or IG posts especially from people in like india/ME

tell brooke if it doesnt workout with her husband or whatever, she can be my sugar momma no questions asked

Lol. That's how she met him. Wes is cool

at least nia has the excuse that she is samoan

That is true lol. Nia could probably be a vegan and she'd still be like 240. Tamina, bless her heart, clearly works out like a mofo but genetics just made them some big bitches.

That is true lol. Nia could probably be a vegan and she'd still be like 240. Tamina, bless her heart, clearly works out like a mofo but genetics just made them some big bitches.
It's possible though look at Roman

72628118.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back