PWd 330 Knife fighting is all we know

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray for the day Wyatt gets a Mania entrance with a choir of kids singing his song in sheep masks, one day.

Since Alexa and Naomi were the only girls from last weeks segment not on the show I'm guessing they were the dark match. Yet Nattie and annoying New Yorker got on.

Since Alexa and Naomi were the only girls from last weeks segment not on the show I'm guessing they were the dark match. Yet Nattie and annoying New Yorker got on.

Yea its a shame. Be the battle of the booties and you cant teach that

Good god almghty, that clothesline!

Did Bray just legit roll his ankle?

That looked awkward. Please be OK Bray

If Bray is hurt...I swear to Gawd...I'm the biggest Bray mark here but damn I can't keep getting my hopes up

428.gif

I will CLEAN you Brother Sonnen

CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN

JOIN THE CLEANER'S TEAM.

dean is really finding his character of the serious guy, I hope they never do any lunatic fringe shit ever again, the "I would have settled it in the parking lot" line was great

Did Dean Ambrose just get bleeped on commentary?

If Bray is hurt...I swear to Gawd...I'm the biggest Bray mark here but damn I can't keep getting my hopes up

Yea you should stop its not gonna happen. Its a cool gimmick but i dont think hes got the ring work to back it up and its getting stale.

That spider crawl is the stupidest shit I dont get why dudes dont just punt him when he does it Wa bap

I like this new attitude dean has kind reminds me of a stone cold type attitude and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that it fits deano.

What if Hawkins debuts here to cost Wyatt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back