PWd 330 Knife fighting is all we know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your negativity out of here before I have @Jobber pop your damn head like a zit.

I wasnt being negative I was talkin bout no doubt and Jobber doesnt want none no he dont want none

My bad

I tend to avoid his off topic rants
the site is better that way

That hurts my feelings jobster, I put it on the line every night bleeding and sweating and paying the price of a wrestling life time just so you can be entertained and youre not

Last edited:
I don't see why this is hard to believe. Davey Boy pretty much sucked. I hope the Brits are smart enough to cheer the better guy most of the time. If it's a one time big match in front of a huge crowd, sure get behind your guy, but on a show to show basis I bet Bret got a bigger reaction. You think Sheamus was every Irish persons favorite when Daniel Bryan was in the mix?

It's hard to believe because it isn't true.

Back then, Davey Boy was Hogan over here. British Bulldog T-Shirts in supermarkets, not to mention he headlines the tours over here, and there was the Battle Royal at the Royal Albert Hall as well. He was the face of WWF in the UK, he was on all of the billboards, the TV commercials, Bret's talking out of his ass.

Or maybe it was the fact that he went for twice the (guaranteed) money with half the work.

Nash wasn't definitely going, whereas Hall was. Nash didn't want to go back to WCW, because of how they treated him when he was there previously, with the stupid gimmicks and whatnot. Then the whole "Motherfucker, this isn't about you" story sealed it.

Hall talking about it:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...kevin-nash-frustration-after-bret-hart-match/

Hall believed that Nash's decision to leave WWE in favor of WCW came following In Your House 6: Rage In The Cage, where Diesel faced Hart in a steel cage match. Hall stated that the planned finish of the match was that the Undertaker would come up through the bottom of the ring and attack Diesel after Diesel hit Hart with the Jackknife Powerbomb. Essentially, Diesel would have the match won, but outside interference would allow Hart to retain his championship.

"Bret won't take the powerbomb, so now Kev comes back and goes, 'screw it. I'm out of here' because he's saying, 'wait a minute - this is what they're doing with me? When it comes down to a decision this guy booboo faces and they don't do it?'. So he goes, 'I'm out of here'," Hall added, "when it really comes down to it, the guy coming in with the jetpack wins. I mean, yeah, it's one of those moments where you go, 'aha!'. I mean, I don't get it. I've never been a guy to b---h about a finish, so I don't know. But, that's what happened. It worked out great for me because I knew at least I have one friend there [in WCW]."

Nash talking about it:

i got in trouble because my daughters and Neices go around singing "John Cena Sucks!" So we changed it to "John Cenas Sawft! S!A!W!F!T! SAAAAWWWFFFTTT!!!"

Nash wasn't definitely going, whereas Hall was. Nash didn't want to go back to WCW, because of how they treated him when he was there previously, with the stupid gimmicks and whatnot. Then the whole "Motherfucker, this isn't about you" story sealed it.

Hall talking about it:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...kevin-nash-frustration-after-bret-hart-match/

Hall believed that Nash's decision to leave WWE in favor of WCW came following In Your House 6: Rage In The Cage, where Diesel faced Hart in a steel cage match. Hall stated that the planned finish of the match was that the Undertaker would come up through the bottom of the ring and attack Diesel after Diesel hit Hart with the Jackknife Powerbomb. Essentially, Diesel would have the match won, but outside interference would allow Hart to retain his championship.

"Bret won't take the powerbomb, so now Kev comes back and goes, 'screw it. I'm out of here' because he's saying, 'wait a minute - this is what they're doing with me? When it comes down to a decision this guy booboo faces and they don't do it?'. So he goes, 'I'm out of here'," Hall added, "when it really comes down to it, the guy coming in with the jetpack wins. I mean, yeah, it's one of those moments where you go, 'aha!'. I mean, I don't get it. I've never been a guy to b---h about a finish, so I don't know. But, that's what happened. It worked out great for me because I knew at least I have one friend there [in WCW]."

Nash talking about it:

lol @ Nash complaining about someone else playing politics in wrestling. "I've never been a guy to bitch about a finish" except he did the EXACT same thing in 95 against Carl Oullet in Montreal...
The bottom line is he was making roughly $500k with no guarantees and at least 220 dates in WWE and WCW came calling with $1 mil guaranteed for 110-120 dates.

Besides Nash always talks about in shoots nowadays how he loves Bret and says "fuck you" to anyone who doesn't (most recently the 97 Timeline WCW for Kayfabe Commentaries).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back