PWD 329: Warlock Enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.

No glute activation at the top of the lift? This fucking beautiful whore needs me.

I really think they should be building Raw and SD around the US and IC titles, respectively. (With Raw also giving major play to the Women's Title and eventually the CW title.) Even if it's not a title shot every week like with Cena, those titles should be a focal point of the competition on both shows, with title shots at least every couple weeks. World/Universal title rarely defended on TV, saving it for PPVs would help give them some shine as THE titles to be defended regularly. Rusev is a perfect guy for the US title to be a longish champion, but they need someone better for the IC title. They actually just need a better mid-card on SD overall, but whatchagonnado?

Having Smackdown have the IC belt vs the lineal legacy belt would make them even more jabroni than they are.

Now they've even devalued the ultimate unified belt by conjuring up an universal belt.

Should have been that Rollins has the HW belt plus a new RAW championship belt and then some dudes fight for a new Smackdown championship belt. RAW champion and Smackdown champion fight at Summerslam or WM for the HW belt which goes to whatever promotion for a while, meantime the Raw and Smackdown belts are fought over. US and IC belts are split between promotions. Rusev can hold the US belt and Brock can suplex every fucker over the IC belt.

Creampie orgies is another one

vkMfQug.gif

The fact that you were told you were wrong three times before realizing it is a pwn

Wrong about?... You're looking into something that ain't there you idiot.

This thread has been nothing but billy/Bart gun just like I said it was so tell me more about how hilarious that is?

If you gonna use pwn, use it right you fool

Fuck the U.S title..

IM THE CHAMP OF THE USA!!

No you're not, shut up.

Having Smackdown have the IC belt vs the lineal legacy belt would make them even more jabroni than they are.

Now they've even devalued the ultimate unified belt by conjuring up an universal belt.

Should have been that Rollins has the HW belt plus a new RAW championship belt and then some dudes fight for a new Smackdown championship belt. RAW champion and Smackdown champion fight at Summerslam or WM for the HW belt which goes to whatever promotion for a while, meantime the Raw and Smackdown belts are fought over. US and IC belts are split between promotions. Rusev can hold the US belt and Brock can suplex every fucker over the IC belt.

I would have gone with an undisputed HW champion and undisputed tag champs that were forced to "travel" between brands like the territory days. But I've said that 101 times already, so I'll shut up and look at that Mexican chick's ass for a few hours.

ETA - I have no idea what the first sentence of your post means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back