PWD 329: Warlock Enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree he had no charisma even as the tough guy. reminds me of bob holly in that resepct
Except Bob Holly couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, as the BFA showed. Same with Bradshaw.

Brock is on Raw tonight, right?

I wonder if we'll get a look at the Universal title. They should do a series of vignettes between now and SummerFest showing it being made like they did with the Million Dollar Belt.

so this is a pretty pivotal raw. i think if they nail this one then they can ride the momentum forward and have some great days ahead. lets see if last week was a one off or things are changing

we will watch

it will suck

we will watch again

That Cara chick probably fucked more celeb bitches than TMz stories.

Fine with me!

Seriously? I am sure that I was not alone when I saw him debut and thought "Who is this fat, old tub of crap who can barely move?"

I remember reading years later that the plan was to have him win the BFIA and then feud with Austin and all I could think was "Really?"

I didn't find out till years later too, I was like 8 during the Brawl for All. I just liked Dr. Death. I had his action figure lol.

Later on I watched a lot of his matches in Japan, great talent. Had a poor run in WWE thanks to that ungrateful prick "Go gotcha fuckin' shinebox!" Bart Gunn

Man I'm super bummed Giants gave up Duffy, but glad we got Moore through 2019. I met Duffy and his family last year they're really good people. I've met a lot of them now, actually.

@Minotauro Rex get in here and make me feel better

I'm a Yankee fan. We are trading everyone I love it.

This thread is fake and silicone.

Fine with me!

I didn't find out till years later too, I was like 8 during the Brawl for All. I just liked Dr. Death. I had his action figure lol.

Later on I watched a lot of his matches in Japan, great talent. Had a poor run in WWE thanks to that ungrateful prick "Go gotcha fuckin' shinebox!" Bart Gunn

I'm a Yankee fan. We are trading everyone I love it.

Yankees are killing it with the value they're getting in their trades. Beltran to Rangers is a win win for both those teams. Rangers were getting no production in the DH position and Beltran is an instant fix. Good numbers and his ability to teach his experience is perfect for that team, and the Yankees getting those prospects....it's just a good trade.

This might be a biased opinion but I don't think Dodgers got better at all with their moves, and those guys are FA after the season

Yankees are killing it with the value they're getting in their trades. Beltran to Rangers is a win win for both those teams. Rangers were getting no production in the DH position and Beltran is an instant fix. Good numbers and his ability to teach his experience is perfect for that team, and the Yankees getting those prospects....it's just a good trade.

This might be a biased opinion but I don't think Dodgers got better at all with their moves, and those guys are FA after the season

The difference in the Yankees prospects/farm system since like last week is crazy with these trades they've been making.

Lilian Garcia will no longer travel with WWE due to her fathers illness.

Bring on the Lucha Underground chick!

@Minotauro Rex

Question:

If WWF didn't bury Bart Gunn after the Brawl For All (rumor because he 'ruined' the Dr. Death vs. Stone Cold dream match Cornette and Ross wanted) do you think he would have been a big star during the attitude era?

Getting his head knocked off by butterbean was a bigger moment than anything that would have come from a series of faux-shoot matches with Ken Shamrock over the IC title.

The difference in the Yankees prospects/farm system since like last week is crazy with these trades they've been making.

Saw this tweet earlier.

Cashman at a Yard Sale

Buyer: how much for this lamp?
Cashman: give me yout Lexus
Buyer: deal.

Getting his head knocked off by butterbean was a bigger moment than anything that would have come from a series of faux-shoot matches with Ken Shamrock over the IC title.

What was the biggest win in Butterbean's career: Bart Gunn or Marc Mero?

Either way, the AE was a great time to be a Butterbean fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back