PWD 303: Better than Google

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Jericho still cries at night over Goldberg not working with him in 98.

Jericho did a better podcast.

Jericho 1 Goldberg 0

Ryback is quietly riding out his contract with no more appearances and tweets. Meltzer says Ryback has a month or two left.

Maybe AJ can start winning with a team backing him up.
03-TNARebooted-Section3-Makeovers113.bmp

AJ needs a win over Cena if there truly serious about the 'New Era', AJ is coming off back to back PPV losses he needs a big PPV win to get him back on track and be a established upper-mid card/occasional main event heel. 2016 onwards should have Cena slowly phased out from the main-event into the mid-card being the gatekeeper of the 'New Era'.

After Cena/Reigns, Cena can enjoy the mid-card and have fun with no pressure of being in the main-event all those years.

But he's a heel who's gonna job to Cena.

Im more bothered about the WM with Jericho. Not an Aj fan but that was shit booking.

Wonder if the boys are hoping that Cena and Reigns both end up in one roster and they on the other. Because if Cena is Smackdown and Rrogns is Raw or the other way round, that's both titles gone.

Im more bothered about the WM with Jericho. Not an Aj fan but that was shit booking.

Wonder if the boys are hoping that Cena and Reigns both end up in one roster and they on the other. Because if Cena is Smackdown and Rrogns is Raw or the other way round, that's both titles gone.

Jericho's gonna be World Champion again this year.

He'd be a good pick to run the cruiserweight championship as a booker, mentor and teacher.

AJ needs a win over Cena if there truly serious about the 'New Era', AJ is coming off back to back PPV losses he needs a big PPV win to get him back on track and be a established upper-mid card/occasional main event heel. 2016 onwards should have Cena slowly phased out from the main-event into the mid-card being the gatekeeper of the 'New Era'.

After Cena/Reigns, Cena can enjoy the mid-card and have fun with no pressure of being in the main-event all those years.

WWE cannot wean itself off Cena merch sales so he'll be chugging around the main event, PPVs and tv as long as he can be fucked.

Yeah but I agree what he should do and with AJ getting a win. Ain't happening.

Had a long road trip today.

I got an idea for Nakamuras transition to WWE. He's fighting Samoa Joe for the title, they're going full strong style at Takeover. Both exhausted. AJ and the Club do a run in. Beat both guys up but then they rally maybe with the help of American Alpha. Nakamura invites Joe to invade WWE with him as revenge. "We're coming for you Club, you don't know when or where."

WWE pitches this on RAW and Smackdown with videos about Joe and Nakamura from NXT.

After a tough hard tag match without AJ because he had a match with somebody ("You guys will be fine, I've already wrestled tonight), Joe and Nakamura rush in and beat up the Club badly. Then AJ turns up for a save but they're 2 and he's 1 and stare him down.

Everybody stays strong because the Club was tired, AJ hurt and NXT won.

Joe growls "Nakamura you still ain't my friend, I will still kick your ass." Nakamura says, smiling "No, I kick your ass in NXT. Here I kick AJ ass!" AJ helps the Club limp off and stares at Nakamura with as much expression as possible (not a lot).

Might also work with Nakamura staying and Joe going up. Probably Joe should move up because he's had his incubation run.

Somebody send that it in to wwe ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back