@Steel
Reaction score
swzv5g.png

Mascots:

6ydrkZ6.gif

0d77130c7116f57837eb5ae8f2bd33c7.gif

859222250368046000.gif

Theme:

@D.R.H. please take a look at the azz and booz (with a z) gifs and sticky.

Also, first. Fuck you, Frank.

Hall/Nash in WCW were portrayed as 'outsiders' for the NWO angle despite having history in WCW. So it can be seen as WCW talent coming back to take over a company that didn't have confidence in them during there first WCW run. Having established themselves in WWE, they return to WCW to takeover and get what they wanted.

It's a different perspective than just WWE outsiders invading WCW, either way it was a classic moment 20 years ago.

In before Chris starts complaining about the OP

I like breasts.

Hall/Nash in WCW were portrayed as 'outsiders' for the NWO angle despite having history in WCW. So it can be seen as WCW talent coming back to take over a company that didn't have confidence in during there first WCW run. Having established themselves in WWE, they return to WCW to take what they thought was there in there first place.

It's a different perspective than just WWE outsiders invading WCW, either way it was a classic moment.

They do eventually get into that when Nash cut the promo about WCW holding them back, especially Hall. That was farther down the line, though, I think it was directed more at the more established wrestlers holding them back.

Hall/Nash in WCW were portrayed as 'outsiders' for the NWO angle despite having history in WCW. So it can be seen as WCW talent coming back to take over a company that didn't have confidence in them during there first WCW run. Having established themselves in WWE, they return to WCW to take what they thought was there in there first place.

It's a different perspective than just WWE outsiders invading WCW, either way it was a classic moment 20 years ago.
What is this some of that alternate reality fan fiction BS?
Theres not a person out there that had that perspective of the invasion when it happened

WrestleMania must generate some serious cash if cities are bidding $50 million to host it.

I thought the company was dying, have I been lied to?

What is this some of that alternate reality fan fiction BS?
Theres not a person out there that had that perspective of the invasion when it happened

I understand that, by with Hall/Nash WCW prior history adds another layer to the NWO angle. Coming back to WCW as established superstars with a agenda to take-over WCW. It's a small detail that adds to the overall NWO story.

First off, this thread is a fugazi and queer.

I approve of this theme. Megadeth's version Mechanix is also good.

Youre more obsessed with Del Rio than his white knights are

Dude is just jealous of Paige methinks.

I'd only eat Paige's ass out in hopes of smelling Big E's creamy goodness!

Be'lee dat!

@RedFoxOne is just jelly he isn't going to be getting genital warts from Paige now.

Sober Paige = Banging Washed Up D Level MMA Fighter/Pro Wrestling Jobber

Three Jagermiesters and 2 lines of coke later Paige = Banging F Level Sherdog Poster with a 274 bench

These ringrats ain' loyal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back