PWD 269: The Roman Reigns ExperienceⓇ Is Coming To Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, imagine if it had been leather jacket + denim cut HHH.

triple-h-69triple-h-30-1370087144.jpg

Or chain mail HHH with prime Chyna.

oN6pgBZ.png

I'm bout to shut down the computer and leave work so someone else make the new thread

WWE pushed itself into a corner here. When HHH gets cheered as a heel over your face you are in huge trouble.

I hate that 20 years ago something like this would happen and in two months Reigns would be the biggest heel. Just let things grow organically. Now its gonna be three more years and Reigns getting worse and worse reactions.
i really dont think it matters. as long as it gets a reaction. then crossfit jesus will come to save us all and roman will play the heel in that feud. its gonna be alright man. ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

She removed Chris Kreski (RIP) from creative in 2000 and her first big thing was Rikishi being the one to run over Austin.
Oh and then she removed Heyman from booking Smackdown in 03 and ruined that too.

Although denim leather HHH always reminded me of the Gungan king.

8e5e3c093f1e6360800dac096cd449a1.jpg

She removed Chris Kreski (RIP) from creative in 2000 and her first big thing was Rikishi being the one to run over Austin.
Oh and then she removed Heyman from booking Smackdown in 03 and ruined that too.

Chris booked the love triangle. Should've had an actual payoff with Kurt closing the deal with Steph.

First pic was better cause it was funnier
HP always fuckin shit up

Chris booked the love triangle. Should've had an actual payoff with Kurt closing the deal with Steph.
Kreski took over creative after Russo left and lasted through the summer of 2000. He used storyboards and planned things out like 6 months ahead of time (what an amazing concept).

I wonder if this Shane angle has been planned for months?

I wonder if this Shane angle has been planned for months?
I hope not because it sure seems thrown together
If it has been planned they shouldve at least done something with Undertaker to establish his place in all this before Shane arrived

- Roman Reigns underwent surgery earlier today in Tampa, Fla., to repair a shattered nose, sustained at the hands of WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H last night on Raw, WWE.com can confirm.

In a brawl after the night’s main event, The Game repeatedly slammed Reigns’ face into the announce desk, then Pedigreed The Big Dog onto the steel steps.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2016-02-22/article/breaking-roman-reigns-undergoes-surgery

Damn you, HHH!
If anyone needs a nose job, it's RR. Who the fuck calls him the "big dog"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back