PWD 267: GI Joe Wrestling Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that belt

VegasBG.jpg
That's the "Vegas" Big Gold Flair supposedly gave to HHH.

http://belttalk.com/blog/?p=22

AARRGGHH!!! thats not the Big Gold dammit!
What do you think of the original design? I'm glad Crockett had the foresight to move away from the NWA.

ySybe1M.jpg

@Pliny Pete Did the Hogan 86 debut before or after the Big Gold?

1986.png

What do you think of the original design? I'm glad Crockett had the foresight to move away from the NWA.

ySybe1M.jpg
I had never seen this before did you get it off Belt Talk?
I like it but keeping the NWA off of it was obviously the right decision and not just because they left the NWA
Keeping the NWA off made the BG seem bigger than the NWA, made it seem like thee true worldwide title

I had never seen this before did you get it off Belt Talk?
I like it but keeping the NWA off of it was obviously the right decision and not just because they left the NWA
Keeping the NWA off made the BG seem bigger than the NWA, made it seem like thee true worldwide title
I googled "big gold original art". It was on BT for a bit but they had to remove it because of course someone tried to make a bootleg version.

@Pliny Pete Did the Hogan 86 debut before or after the Big Gold?

1986.png
Its crazy that Hogan never really had a truly iconic belt until the very last day of his run when he wore the Winged Eagle to the ring and lost it to Andre
I still say that was dumb, they shoulda made a big deal about having a new belt made and introduced it in a ceremony at Wrestlemania 4 or on Superstars the week before WM4

Of all Hogans belts I like the Silver & Black Hogan 85 the best
That mystery belt that hes seen wearing in the ring in one picture is a good looking belt too
I really wish someone would uncover the true story of that belt

Of all Hogans belts I like the Silver & Black Hogan 85 the best
That mystery belt that hes seen wearing in the ring in one picture is a good looking belt too
I really wish someone would uncover the true story of that belt
I don't like the early Hogan belts because they look like secondary NWA titles like the National or TV.

lol thats worse than when WCW welded a shitty metal plate over Dustys old PWF title belt after Flair left with the Big Gold

lol thats worse than when WCW welded a shitty metal plate over Dustys old PWF title belt after Flair left with the Big Gold
It almost looks like duct tape.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back