PWD 235: Sting is comin' for the belt! Nah, probably not :)

I think Im the only one here that really liked The Usos
Id love for em to come back as an SST style heel team
I loved the SST prolly my favorite Pacific Islander rasslers ever

They need to hit the weights.

I think Im the only one here that really liked The Usos
Id love for em to come back as an SST style heel team
I loved the SST prolly my favorite Pacific Islander rasslers ever

The problem with the Usos was they couldn't pick an identity. First they do the savage tribal war dance, then they hop around like fun loving samoan versions of Scotty 2 Hotty, then they try and talk like half assed versions of Cryme Tyme. Pick a friggin gimmick assholes!

New Day and Dudleyz Twitter stuff is good

I just noticed that Bubba's twitter name is still "Bully Ray".:)

He really DOES look like the white Power Ranger with those fucking tights.

Did you record that shit?

The whole time Im sitting there staring at the jug of my chest liquid Im thinking dammit why did I leave my phone back in my room
That shit woulda got so many likes

This is a question from the last thread, but why do people say Austin/Rock "main evented" 3 WrestleManias? The main event of WM 19 was Brock/Angle, no?

This is a question from the last thread, but why do people say Austin/Rock "main evented" 3 WrestleManias? The main event of WM 19 was Brock/Angle, no?

Technically they headlined two but WM19 was second to last and Austin's last match

Saw the Dudleyz return last night, awesome.

Amazing pop from Brooklyn, props

Question to some IWC/Dirt sheet veterans. Was it pretty well known at the time that 19 was Austin's last match? Seemed like everyone kinda knew but nothing was said for sure. I just always wondered if it was out there ahead of time that he probably wouldn't be wrestling again.

Question to some IWC/Dirt sheet veterans. Was it pretty well known at the time that 19 was Austin's last match? Seemed like everyone kinda knew but nothing was said for sure. I just always wondered if it was out there ahead of time that he probably wouldn't be wrestling again.

The people involved on the match knew but not alot of dirtsheets. Austin apparently spent the night before in the hospital because he was in bad shape. You can tell JR knew this would be it for Austin with the way he called the match. It wasn't reported until later that Austin was done

Technically they headlined two but WM19 was second to last and Austin's last match

Agreed. It just seems like revisionist history at times. "Austin and Rock main evented three and Punk never main evented any!" Well, if Austin and Rock going on second to last is a "main event" why wouldn't Punk/Jericho for the title be a "main event" when it went on second to last? Answer is, imo, neither of them were main events.

Looking back at the match order, I forgot that both Rock/Austin and Hogan/Vince went on after HHH/Booker T. Also, it's kind of funny to see Taker going on third.

original.jpg

Back