PWD 235: Sting is comin' for the belt! Nah, probably not :)

I always wondered what was supposed to happen at the WM8 ME. I could tell something got screwed up. Is it documented anywhere? Was it just Shango going out too late? If so, that's probably not on Shango. He looked bewildered when he ran out.

That was not entirely his fault. He covered this in a discussion I had with him. He told me he was still quite green and pretty much new to the WWE so he waited in back for his cue. He said it was a long distance to the ring so he was in the Gorilla position when one of the agents told him to go out first and that the fans and cameras wouldn't catch him and to wait about 1/4 of the way out to the ring. He goes out and realizes he doesn't have a tv and can't see the ring. He's confused about what he's supposed to do and that's why he was late.

With that said, I can't recall too well how long it was from the curtain to the ring since it's been a while since I've seen WM8 but that was the story told to me by Papa Shango/Godfather himself.

Lol how much morphine are you on right now?

Morphine is good in here but the other day they gave me ketamine
Holy shit!!!!
One minute Im in an operating room staring up at 8 doctors, next thing I know Im in an ancient space temple in the future surrounded by gladiators in a death match tournament
Ive done a lotta drugs in my time but I have never had no shit like that before man
It was fuckin insane
The morphine in here is pretty awesome too though

1.) I thought WMVIII was a sneaky good WM. Piper/Bret. Savage/Flair. Ultimate Warrior return. Great atmosphere

2.) Get better Lucha Pete!

3.) Don't bring anymore of that Lucha shit back with you ya hear!

With that said, I can't recall too well how long it was from the curtain to the ring since it's been a while since I've seen WM8 but that was the story told to me by Papa Shango/Godfather himself.

The runway had a slight bend near the curtain, I suppose to accommodate the crane operator.

Still blown away Bischoff took this bump

bischoff-and-the-outsiders-o.gif

my Samoan gf from when i was 14 could take that bump

Still dumbfounded that Sara Lee won Tough Enough...

WWE Fans are sick in the head.

She's a ring rat. Sniffing around for some wwe ball cheese

I think Im the only one here that really liked The Usos
Id love for em to come back as an SST style heel team
I loved the SST prolly my favorite Pacific Islander rasslers ever

Don't worry Petey, I like the Usos too. Good classic style tag team.

Plus they actually party, instead of just play video games and read comics.

And STILL the WWE Twitter Champion!

Big E is frickin hilarious
Gonna hate to see creative destroy New Day

Big E is frickin hilarious
Gonna hate to see creative destroy New Day

That would be really sad. To see a team set up to fail then turn things around only to be badly mishandled like so many others would be lame. The fucked up thing is that there is a great chance of it happening.

Need more groups if anyrhjng

Slater deserves another stable

RIP 3MB

I loved 3MB still ticks me off they got buried
A strong interesting midcard helps ratings you assholes!

One of you guys who does all that bs social media crap WWE loves so much start movement for Slater as the returning 24/7 hardcore champ.

Speaking of Nikki, it does indeed look like she will break AJ Lee's record for longest Divas title reign and, according to the Observer, "internally, she is a lock to remain in a top position for as long as her relationship with Cena is solid."

Well fuck then, why are you calling 3 more girls up into the roster when the status quo gonna be the same? So much for Diva Revolution.

Back