PWD 232: Straight outta things to talk about in wrestling:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god this was me at coachella. i was like man i can get down with this scene if i just ignore the music. the crowd's way different and i'm not sure how to play off them yet. then when i hear the girls SOBER talking about how their minds were blown by the music i was like wtf

That's the thing, you have to be fucking high off your ass to fucking enjoy that shit music to begin with so the women do half the work for you. I had a cute little drunk/high chick bitching out her friends to me and being the SOB i am said "yeah fuck them" and then she started making out with me. There was at least 2-3 others girls i could have slid in on if I had more prep time. Shit is like finding the chocolate factory for the first time.

Nash looks like he's in better shape now then when he was wrestling but can he do a sub-4 minute Fran?

giphy.gif

Nash looks like he's in better shape now then when he was wrestling but can he do a sub-4 minute Fran?

giphy.gif

Less drinking, not on the road as often, more consistent training and big advancements in, er, supplementation. Plus camera's come with built in digitally applied filters now.

GOAT wrestling associated rap.

"Tazz hates everyone... even himself"

Honorable mention:

Last edited:
Rusev is a genius. The flag stuff is killing me.

Start of the smack down main event really bothered me. Rollins takes basically no damage yet stays in the standing suplex position without fighting back for several seconds. Savio vega would never make that mistake

Steph getting a lapdance should be revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back