PWD 232: Straight outta things to talk about in wrestling:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verne Gagne is going into the Minnesota Wrestling Hall Of Fame on Sunday
Larry Hennigs going in too but I dont think he ever murdered anyone so Im not sure what their standards for induction are

Ex gf still can't find her Ric Flair. Meanwhile I'm Roddy Piper.

lol, those dudes have been killing it lately.

Which means Vince is probably burning the candle at both ends, thinking up ways to completely ruin them. I'm fairly certain that he's bitter over his original vision for New Day being a complete flop.

[YT]KrtKH0G3Yt8[/YT]

Went to my first EDM nightclub last night, if I knew there were that many girls high off esctasy wanting to piss off their boyfriends there I would have been there more...music still sucks balls tho.

Last edited:
Does anybody remember the GOATS rap song it was on WWE the music volume 5 and that's all I remember

[YT]jv-jZSVhmeE[/YT]

It's a good listen.

[YT]iXtaTbq-M_o[/YT]

Verne Gagne is going into the Minnesota Wrestling Hall Of Fame on Sunday
Larry Hennigs going in too but I dont think he ever murdered anyone so Im not sure what their standards for induction are

Benoit and Snuka can go in the associates' wing.

[YT]O1Csfkhe3zc[/YT]

Rikishi's track.:icon_chee

Which album had that shitty Run DMC version of DX and Ice T doing the Godfather's theme?

Went to my first EDM nightclub last night, if I knew there were that many girls high off esctasy wanting to piss off their boyfriends there I would have been there more...music still sucks balls tho.

... good to know

*looks up local edm club nights*

oh god this was me at coachella. i was like man i can get down with this scene if i just ignore the music. the crowd's way different and i'm not sure how to play off them yet. then when i hear the girls SOBER talking about how their minds were blown by the music i was like wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back